Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (859 Views)

Sleep Paralysis Vs Demonic Oppression / The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? / Oppression Of Muslims By Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: . by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
What do you experience
Re: . by MayhorE(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Christ didn't say we won't see them, we will but he promised us that they won't be able to overcome us, seeing those spirits sometimes might be a mere temptation to check if we are still intact
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
moffymichael:
Sometimes I kept on having a troubled hard thought on the reason one would still get oppressed by some worthless unclean spirits. If salvation from the blood Jesus has set us free from the powers of darkness, how come do we still get troubled by these doomed spirits.

Sometimes after rigorous prayer in the night, they would still appear to operate. Can someone give a tip on how to be totally free from these evil spirits.

please narrate your experience so that we'll fully understand and know where to start from
Re: . by sonofthunder: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
moffymichael:
Sometimes I kept on having a troubled hard thought on the reason one would still get oppressed by some worthless unclean spirits. If salvation from the blood Jesus has set us free from the powers of darkness, how come do we still get troubled by these doomed spirits.

Sometimes after rigorous prayer in the night, they would still appear to operate. Can someone give a tip on how to be totally free from these evil spirits.
submit yourself unto God, resist the devil and he will flee...
I could suggest a book or two.
Re: . by NoWorries7(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please can you explain? Can depend on many things. Are you a newly converted Christian?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

please narrate your experience so that we'll fully understand and know where to start from

The evil co-tenants I have in my compound here are into evil practices, they are fond of sprinkling some diabolic powder on the floor with the belief of using the glory of whosoever that step on it for money magic. Of a truth, sometimes in the dream, I would see a spirit (in form of dark shadows) coming to collect something so daring from me and this is always accompanied with heavy nightmares.

I rarely have a straight sleep. My sleep is always intermittent (i.e. Waking up every 5mins). The worst experience ever was that most times i'd see a part of my body (leg, arm etc) moving involuntarily while I would be held in a subconscious sleeping mode.

Most times I pray fervently to cancel out these evil practices
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2017
NoWorries7:
Please can you explain? Can depend on many things. Are you a newly converted Christian?

Its The co-tenants I have in my compound here that are into evil practices, they are fond of sprinkling some diabolic powder on the floor with the belief of using the glory of whosoever that step on it for money magic. Of a truth, sometimes in the dream, I would see a spirit (in form of dark shadows) coming to collect something so daring from me and this is always accompanied with heavy nightmares.

I rarely have a straight sleep. My sleep is always intermittent (i.e. Waking up every 5mins). The worst experience ever was that most times i'd see a part of my body (leg, arm etc) moving involuntarily while I would be held in a subconscious sleeping mode.

Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
moffymichael:

The evil co-tenants I have in my compound here are into evil practices, they are fond of sprinkling some diabolic powder on the floor with the belief of using the glory of whosoever that step on it for money magic.
then I'd advice you to be cautious... do not fear them... when you fear something.. you become more defenseless to it... no matter what do not be afraid... surround yourself with a lovely aura.. a positive aura... think loving thoughts... that alone can repel negative energy

Of a truth, sometimes in the dream, I would see a spirit (in form of dark shadows) coming to collect something so daring from me and this is always accompanied with heavy nightmares.
when you wake up, considering you're a Christian, pray.. don't be afraid of any shadow whatsoever.. surround yourself with a positive aura.. you'll attract only positive spirits and even if any negative spirit tries to harm you... it wouldn't be effective.. once again... do not be afraid.. negative entities feed on fear .. they are attracted to fear.. when you're afraid... you're more likely to see them and they are more likely to scare you the more.. once you're not afraid they can hardly do anything to you... if you're conscious in your dreams and you see anyone, think about love.. like the love of Jesus.. love for humanity or your loved ones... it will cast out fear

congratulations... you just discovered that you're a spirit being... your hands/legs moving involuntarily is normal... you can control it.. its all in the mind.. try to relax well when before you sleep.. if possible meditate after your bedtime prayer... clear your mind... you'll be surprised at the result... cheers
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

then I'd advice you to be cautious... do not fear them... when you fear something.. you become more defenseless to it... no matter what do not be afraid... surround yourself with a lovely aura.. a positive aura... think loving thoughts... that alone can repel negative energy

when you wake up, considering you're a Christian, pray.. don't be afraid of any shadow whatsoever.. surround yourself with a positive aura.. you'll attract only positive spirits and even if any negative spirit tries to harm you... it wouldn't be effective.. once again... do not be afraid.. negative entities feed on fear .. they are attracted to fear.. when you're afraid... you're more likely to see them and they are more likely to scare you the more.. once you're not afraid they can hardly do anything to you... if you're conscious in your dreams and you see anyone, think about love.. like the love of Jesus.. love for humanity or your loved ones... it will cast out fear

congratulations... you just discovered that you're a spirit being... your hands/legs moving involuntarily is normal... you can control it.. its all in the mind.. try to relax well when before you sleep.. if possible meditate after your bedtime prayer... clear your mind... you'll be surprised at the result... cheers

Thanks for those powerful tips......
Re: . by CatfishBilly: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
moffymichael:

The evil co-tenants I have in my compound here are into evil practices, they are fond of sprinkling some diabolic powder on the floor with the belief of using the glory of whosoever that step on it for money magic. Of a truth, sometimes in the dream, I would see a spirit (in form of dark shadows) coming to collect something so daring from me and this is always accompanied with heavy nightmares.

All I see here is night terrors/sleep paralysis/ sleep disorders.
You should be evaluated by a doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

All I see here is night terrors/sleep paralysis/ sleep disorders.
You should be evaluated by a doctor.

Not like that bro..... It's a spiritual matter.
Re: . by CatfishBilly: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2017
moffymichael:

Not like that bro..... It's a spiritual matter.
Of course it is. grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Of course it is. grin grin grin
And the case has been settled
Re: . by CatfishBilly: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
moffymichael:

And the case has been settled
My people can't detect sarcasm, even if it's sitting on their nose and pricking them with a pitchfork
Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

My people can't detect sarcasm, even if it's sitting on their nose and pricking them with a pitchfork

I did not write to invite insults pls...
Re: . by CatfishBilly: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
moffymichael:

I did not write to invite insults pls...
That wasn't my intention. I sincerely apologise.
Re: . by akintom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

The Holy Spirit never help them, discern obvious sarcasm.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
akintom:

The Holy Spirit never help them, discern obvious sarcasm.

Nothing is hidden bro, just that sometimes one need to discard some unprofitable responses.......

(1) (Reply)

Please Interpret Dream / New Study Reveals The World’s Fastest Growing Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.