Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) (32190 Views)

Angry Hull City And Sheffield United Fans Clash Inside Stadium (Photos) / Tottenham And West Ham Fans Clash Inside London Stadium (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:
Even the whites respect our own people more than we do?

no wonder we are this backward NOTHING COSIGN ME
he didn't play for nigeria neither did he claim to be a nigerian.

He was only born in nigeria

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Cladez(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:

So nobody told you he was a citizen of England
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=informant001 post=55819704]Nigerian-born Former England and Aston Villa defender Ugo Ehiogu was honoured before Tottenham's FA Cup semi-final with Chelsea at Wembley and at football matches around the country. Ehiogu died at the age of 44 on Friday after suffering a cardiac arrest at Spurs' training centre on Thursday.

Players wore black armbands and held a minute's applause before kick-off.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/ugochukwu-ehiogu-ex-british-nigerian.html

[/quot

it should be Biafran born British
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sleep tight buddy
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerians with attachee....the guy doesn't give a feck about you sef....let his people hounour him.....mtcheeeeww

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Lemonade01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nollynude:

shut up

Must you joke about everything
Is like you want to be unfortunate in life bah undecided
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by misteryman: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by asokid(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nollynude:

shut up

Does he sound as if he is joking? receive sense
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Give Diego Costa a 100chances, he will score 2 and now spread his hands celebrating like he just found the cure to cancer. Pathetic

It is Zlatan dude
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Moving4: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
ymee:
may God help his family
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1 location: Lagos Contact me for...your SERVICES 1. Computer appreciation 2. Web designing 3. Online registration 4. Corporate training 5. Software Training 6. Graphics designing 7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc babs4realscience@yahoo.com
With all these u hv a job already now, u don't need anoda
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by otabuko(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
KingLennon:
RIP Ugo till we meet again. As a player, he was a very tough defender
just 4 caps!
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by kullozone(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nollynude:

shut up

How is what he said a joke, please
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Vicolan: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Give Diego Costa a 100chances, he will score 2 and now spread his hands celebrating like he just found the cure to cancer. Pathetic

Bro abegi how Costa take concern this naw...I hail ur reasoning ooooh grin
TheBlessedMAN:

Bro abegi how Costa take concern this naw...I hail ur reasoning ooooh
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by gradeA(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
softwerk:
The defeat of Spurs today by Chelsea was as painful as the loss of this young man cry

How dare you!
I just hope people don't spit on your grave.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nollynude: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lemonade01:
Is like you want to be unfortunate in life bah undecided

I will tell that to your Father
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by hollywater: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Madawaki01:
Click "like" if u think hazard is the best player in premier league.
Lazard nii.Dele Ali is the best player for now in epl.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Homers123(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Philistine:
Is that not Yakubu behind Ugo in the large screen?
Your eyes sharp o.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Yello1(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Guess things are changing I thought it use to be one minutes silent but nw it is one minute applaud. Great
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Kaimallamm: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2017
V

Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by VitaminB12(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2017
hollywater:
Lazard nii.Dele Ali is the best player for now in epl.
Don't get it mixed up bro. Dele Ali is the best YOUNG player in EPL and in the world. Hazard is the best player in EPL. Do you see the difference?
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:45am On Apr 23, 2017
We are but shadow and dust
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2017
otabuko:
just 4 caps!
He had a good spell at aston villa
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by memozium(m): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2017
ymee:
may God help his family

Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

With this skills, you can survive on your own. Go and register a company and start your business. Better chances ahead of you man. Good luck
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Philistine:
Is that not Yakubu behind Ugo in the large screen?
did yakubu play aston villa?
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2017
memozium:

With this skills, you can survive on your own. Go and register a company and start your business. Better chances ahead of you man. Good luck
Yeah, I'm looking for clients to start with
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Philistine(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Manueleee:
did yakubu play aston villa?
That is Middlesbrough Jersey, Ugo spent a better part of his career there!
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2017
was he still playing at 44? if he was, it would have been hectic running around and chasing the ball With young 22 and 24 years old players,sad.
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
that's for ibra... Costa don't spread hands wen he score
Re: Ugo Ehiogu Honoured At Wembley Stadium (Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2017
RIP

Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder