Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife (1769 Views)

'Count On You': Johnny Drille Features Bambam And Teddy-A In New Music Video / Concert Stopped As Famous Singer Bono Loses Voice / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
He is among the greatest singer Ethiopia ever had.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Pearlyakin(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello mr hati, your country's got amazingly beautiful women, I wish I can marry an Ethiopian.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
beautiful couple
He wrote all his songs. His latest album actually was released this week.
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pearlyakin:
Hello mr hati, your country's got amazingly beautiful women, I wish I can marry an Ethiopian.
Hi Pearlyakin
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pearlyakin:
Then, come here and marry.
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Partnerbiz(f): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
They look simple and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
They look simple and beautiful
True
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Pearlyakin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hati13:

Then, came here and marry.
Am here with my question, sorry am obsessed with Ethiopia, my question is how can I differentiate between a man from Asmara and a man from Addis Ababa I mean an eritrean and Ethiopian look so much alike to me.
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Am here with my question, sorry am obsessed with Ethiopia, my question is how can I differentiate between a man from Asmara and a man from Addis Ababa I mean an eritrean and Ethiopian look so much alike to me.
It's difficult to differentiate them (they are basically from the same stock).
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Pearlyakin(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hati13:
Then, came here and marry.
Am sorry for disturbing you with too much question. why did Ethiopia change its name from abbysinia to Ethiopia ?
Re: Ethiopia Famous Singer Teddy Afro With His Wife by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Am sorry for disturbing you with too much question.
why did Ethiopia change its name from abbysinia to Ethiopia ?
We didn't changed it, because we never called ourselves "Abyssinia" (it was the Europeans who referred us by this name). We always called our country by the name "Ethiopia" from 4th century AD onwards.

The change only happens from the perspective of European. When Portuguese came to Ethiopia in 16th century AD, they heard the Amhara ppl saying of Habesha "Abesha" and later Latinized it to "Abyssinia" to refer us. Through time, other Europeans also adopted the term to refer us until the 20th century AD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Falz The Bahd Guy - La FĂȘte / Download Naija Music & Music Videos at site http://wetin-dey.com / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.