Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (71113 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by enigmaticlion: 6:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Xaos:
Damn. I like her kitchen.
you sure say na her kitchen you like or that dangerous backside that can make a man forget his father's name? wink
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by abbeyty(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2017
wow na one naija guy dey scatter that ass in Denmark, he must be an afonja na dem like big ass

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2017
I think she is just making a mockery of nigerians.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Justiceleague1: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Correct babe..she knows better,that eba goes and tastes well and better with egusi and not that grass oil+h20 concortion some cone heads call soup... U can see the effects of the egusi on her ikebe grin
if it was that grass h20/oil mixture,she wud by now be having 'fry pan' ikebe and cone ori
grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Khd95:
Abeggi,whats the big deal,when a naija man comsumes pizzza,french fries nd other foreign delicacies,no fvck is given,so why should i give a fvck about her eating eba nd egusi,she be angel abi wetin,no be human being like us im be

That nyash quench my anger thogringrin

still...

lol,I tire o
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by naturefellow(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Who took these photos? Don't tempt Son of Man on this Sunday morning. If not, THUNDER...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by smart024(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Chai naija-a-a-a... ...!

So gullible to be deceived...

So una no see say she carry pidgin and dat posing in front of 5 people share of EBA and an unopened boytle of stouy dey deceive una in order to sell her nyash market way she even sample here...

If naija babe upload pictures of her eating pizza or ice cream now, I know say una no go buy because no be new thing to una...
But how manage one oyinbo nyash seller picture of herself posing in front of a naija delicacy come be new thing to una self...?

Her nyash go carry, wash, dry and set for people way "G-E-T A F-U-C-K T-O G-I-V-E" anyway...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ayusco85(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Oyibo woman get that kind of backside? It is rear though.
U don't watch adult movie. U for see white with wicked ukwu
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by futurewise11(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Where are you

Germany
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2017
naturefellow:
Who took these photos? Don't tempt Son of Man on this Sunday morning. If not, THUNDER...
That is the food I want to eat this morning. You want some? Lol
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by aniyphil: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2017
divinelove:
She is getting correct African ikebe as a reward grin grin grin

I knew someone was gonna share my view grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by makahlj2: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Damn Oyinbos!

They have discovered our most well guarded secret of African booty! smiley smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MarieSucre(f): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
okonja:
She even used her bare hand, while some modafu**king slay queens gonna be forming posh and be using spoon/fork undecided undecided

Who asked you for comparison?
When it suits you, we should copy white women. When it doesn't suit, you we should not copy white women. Gerrarahia my friend.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MarieSucre(f): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:
And she is using her bare hands
And all these girls will come here and be using fork
And be forming
Thunder from amadioha visit them one by one

angry angry

Thunder from Amarillo visit you personally! Is it your business? Is it your 'eating'? Nonsense and selense.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

Honestly Nigeria has got delicious dishes. I got a family member that I send egusi, ogbono and bitterleaf abroad.
He doesn't fancy meals over there.
No homemade meal like the one prepared at home.
In between O also have someone there who love home delicacies but I really don't have a clue of how to get it out there.

Can you help a sister?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Tisham20(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
na ukwu i see oh
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MarieSucre(f): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:

'rare' not 'rear'
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by aniyphil: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Xaos:
Damn. I like her kitchen.

Lol . . .me too ! grin grin grin

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by supereagle(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
My Wife's back assets is better than she.

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by okonja(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Who asked you for comparison?
When it suits you, we should copy white women. When it doesn't suit, you we should not copy white women. Gerrarahia my friend.

grin grin Slayqueen spotted cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by justmenoni: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
And he can't buy afro foods there init?

quote author=Destined2win post=55820561] grin

Honestly Nigeria has got delicious dishes. I got a family member that I send egusi, ogbono and bitterleaf abroad.
He doesn't fancy meals over there. [/quote]
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Destined2win: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
futurewise11:

Germany
I can but you will refund the money. What do you want?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MarieSucre(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
okonja:

grin grin Slayqueen spotted cheesy cheesy

And that is your problem how?

I work hard. I flaunt hard. If you don't like it, locate the nearest transformer.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is the food I want to eat this morning. You want some? Lol
Satan, get behind me! Ma se ke...! [...speaks in tongues]
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nature8(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I was deliberately looking out for someone that will make reference to her bum.....and you did.

Otele erikwela gi
Destined2win:
I was deliberately looking out for someone that will make reference to her bum.....and you did.

Otele erikwela gi
Destined2win:

Otele erikwela gi

Lol.. grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by toprealman: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Obviously owned by a naija bratha... nice catch but watch it, when they are ready to do anything for you, no just bleep one sec!
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Electroweb(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
One of my brothers dey finish work for there.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shepherd003: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
i only understand the first picture
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:

It is actually RARE and not REAR but rare makes a lot of sense though
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by haykes(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
What special in her backyard
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
AlphaStyles:
this 1 Don turn Nigerian finish. damn see ukwu

Na only the ukwu I see for the whole post
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
smiley smiley the ass is all I see! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.