Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! (872 Views)

Cost Of Fixing A Laptop Screen .. HELP!! / HELP: Numbers On My Laptop Keyboard Not Responding. / My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! by warlord24(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
i used my laptop through out today... everyting was fine...
but by evening when i switch it on... the system is working but noting is showing on the screen... as in Power is not goin to the screen at all... i really am not a computer engineer... please what is the problem guys...

HELP
Re: My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! by sotall(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
warlord24:
i used my laptop through out today... everyting was fine...
but by evening when i switch it on... the system is working but noting is showing on the screen... as in Power is not goin to the screen at all... i really am not a computer engineer... please what is the problem guys...

HELP
what is the brand and model of your laptop?

when you switch it on, press the cap lock button and observe if the lights are responding.

let me know your finding
Re: My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! by warlord24(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2017
sotall:
what is the brand and model of your laptop?

when you switch it on, press the cap lock button and observe if the lights are responding.

let me know your finding
Compac Hp

the Caplock button is blinking white light nonstop...
Re: My Laptop Works But Power Does'nt Reaches SCREEN - HELP!!! by sotall(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
warlord24:

Compac Hp

the Caplock button is blinking white light nonstop...
Though we discussed on phone already, I will still summarize what I told you.
Your laptop uses an AMD motherboard and most tines when an AMD laptop has this issue, its most likely the VGA is faulty especially with the caps lock blinking without the screen coming up.
You can try re-sitting the RAM to see if there will be changes ( remove the battery and charger before attempting this). If after doing this and no changes, I recommend you change the motherboard or go for another laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Use System Restore On Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista And XP / Google Fires Author Of Divisive Memo On Gender Differences / How To Creat Your Text To Speech Software Using Notepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.