Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos (1735 Views)

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by Freeman50(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerian media personality.Toke Makinwa hooked up with her look-alike and South African media darling,Bonang Matheba .The stylish stars who are in New York, went shopping together.

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by Freeman50(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
more

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2017
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE IN CHURCH AND YOU DOZE OFF TO SLEEP DURING A BORING SERMON, YOU WILL JUST BEND YOUR HEAD ON YOUR KNEES (PRETENDING TO BE PRAYING )

1 Like

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by ObasanjoQuotes: 1:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Front page posts b like..See how papa Emeka was cooking soup with mama Emeka

Na this kind post dey full Fp. mk i spread. my mat here and observe.

1 Like

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
Front page posts b like..See how papa Emeka was cooking soup with mama Emeka

Na this kind post dey full Fp. mk i spread. my mat here and observe.

Make me self join you dey observe shocked
Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by ObasanjoQuotes: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
TobidaVinci:

Make me self join you dey observe shocked
Spread the mat well na,you dey block my space

1 Like

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 23, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
Spread the mat well na,you dey block my space

Na air bed I bring
Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by ObasanjoQuotes: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2017
TobidaVinci:

Na air bed I bring
Oga fold your mat..No hope,the post no near Front page

1 Like

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by onyekachee(f): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE IN CHURCH AND YOU DOZE OFF TO SLEEP DURING A BORING SERMON, YOU WILL JUST BEND YOUR HEAD ON YOUR KNEES (PRETENDING TO BE PRAYING )
I tell you babe,it has happened to me severally,pastor keeps preaching about paying tithe and offering,same topic every Sunday
Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
onyekachee:
I tell you babe,it has happened to me severally,pastor keeps preaching about paying tithe and offering,same topic every Sunday
MY DEAR, NO BE SMALL THING O, SOME PASTORS PREACH TILL YOUR HEAD SWELL AND EYE GET DIZZY, LOL,! AND THEY WILL ONLY PREACH ABOUT PAYING DONATION AND TITHE. NAWA FOR SOME PASTORS.

1 Like

Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by 7kahfe(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
open and close
sir Shina Peter
Re: See What Toke Makinwa And Another Lady Are Doing In New York City - Photos by cassidy1996(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Something looks strange here

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun / Davido Has Acquired A New 30BG Diamond Necklace And Wrist Watch (Photos) / #bbnaija 2018: Meet Housemate Teddy A's Cute Baby Mama And Handsome Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.