Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (33971 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
Omo use your head oo, can't you see that I'm joking. You go collect boris very soon.
grin

No vx na, myself dey joke abeg no vx

I don't like d way Nigerian treat rare animals dts why

Api sunday bro
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
This is Nigeria. Now, I expect either of two things to happen to that owl.

Either the owl is labelled a witch and destroyed

Or it's captors can't see beyond the meat under it's feathers.

Either way, the owl is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by reefah420(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
Its beautiful... I want one shocked

1 Like

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Darkseid(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
johnstar:
grin

No vx na, myself dey joke abeg no vx

I don't like d way Nigerian treat rare animals dts why

Api sunday bro
Happy Sunday to you man grin grin
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
I like how the first three comments have a potential of setting the pace of the rest of the commenters. If they would have cried fowl play on this owl, only three people in this thread would have seen this owl as just a bird.

Nairaland

We should allow the first page of all threads to be taken by the wise.......just saying

3 Likes

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sbashir10(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
I'll like to buy it. how much?
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2017
It's my dream to take a picture of an owl as this in Nigeria. Saddens me to see this photo of the bird killed by human hands. It's a shame that we do not appreciate our natural environment and fauna in them enough to think conservation!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ReachHard: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Food is readycheesy
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by austinbrown: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2017
The day one owl died inside our geepee tank, I ran away from the house for one week
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by funkdr(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Can never forget the experience I encountered last year, I had serious dispute with someone.. .. all through that period a white owl would come to my house with very disturbing sound for months, as soon as the person died.... the owl stopped coming till date.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
nNEOo:
Aaaawwwwwwu
It quite cute kiss
Let it go already, why is he tied?
Did he steal from you
Did he ate your child ?
Did he commit any crime?
Let it go already damn you op angry
How you arrived at the gender of the owl is really surprising shocked
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
Iya Omorodion, I told you to stop flying during the day but you won't listen, now see what has become your life cry

1 Like

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by enyemy(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
Make una take am easy oo, na person grandmama be that. undecided undecided undecided

But seriously that bird is scary as f**k, can't forget the race I ran with my cousins when we saw like three of them in bush. I was like 12 then, before una talk say old man dey fear bird.

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by nNEOo(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
How you arrived at the gender of the owl is really surprising shocked

What is hard there?

Just untie tha creature already cry
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olusledge: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
at least una never chop am
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Look at the way these savages have broken its feathers. and holding the bird by its neck. is it a cat? wtf.

these ppl will suffer the worst. if hell exists i hope they burn at the bottom of its pit.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by kullozone(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
That was how a pastor shot an owl with his catapult and it fell down from a roof. Although, it tried it's best to fly again but every single person that saw it fall to the ground, rushed and attacked it with sticks, stones, legs, hands, heads, shouts etc.... They killed and burnt it.
I was just watching and at that moment I wished I had the powers of Flash, I would've killed all of them before they killed the beautiful innocent bird.
Barbarians!
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by uzziwise: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is absurd.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ziga: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
What did this one turn into?

Boy, girl or old woman?
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Darkseid:
Make una take am easy oo, na person grandmama be that. undecided undecided undecided

But seriously that bird is scary as f**k, can't forget the race I ran with my cousins when we saw like three of them in bush. I was like 12 then, before una talk say old man dey fear bird.

abi nah. buh why the owl face come look like your own like that?
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by rockerbolla(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
You are a comedian angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
blackberlin:
Sorry for the poor owl.
In my country, any bird caught is a witch grin
Pigeons are lucky though, their funerals are done inside pots of egusi soup. grin
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by preselect(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians
I hope they didnt declare that bird a witch and finish the poor thing off

1 Like

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beni airway missing owl missing tongue tongue
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Junior66(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
i know someone who eats owls. no big deal.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by chccho(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
smith666999:
Nigerians will never leave this beautiful creatures alone
Am sure u have never seen an owl eye ball to eye ball cos if u have u won't call it beautiful.This is one of the ugliest birds ever.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lolzzzz see headline grin grin
This is a bird my students down here where I'm serving stone and catch carelessly grin
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by calm3ga(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
You could have caught it for sell. I'm a fan of those birds and would LOVE to own one
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cute bird..often thought to v a high degree of intelligence..they should let it go
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please, please release him back into the wild...Biko ok.. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
kullozone:
That was how a pastor shot an owl with his catapult and it fell down from a roof. Although, it tried it's best to fly again but every single person that saw it fall to the ground, rushed and attacked it with sticks, stones, legs, hands, heads, shouts etc.... They killed and burnt it.
I was just watching and at that moment I wished I had the powers of Flash, I would've killed all of them before they killed the beautiful innocent bird.
Barbarians!
It's sad to think that superstitions have clouded our minds here. The same creator made the owls.. Is pretty amazing, the variety of life forms that exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Local Divers Kill Huge Python In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.