Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka (2151 Views)

Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / How Does Public Display Of Nudity Promote Feminism ? / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by holluphemydavid(m): 4:57am On Apr 23, 2017
nigeriatoday.ng Apr 21, 2017 12:55 PM
Host of the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was a guest on Beat FM’s Midday show with Toolz.
In his chat with Toolz, he made quite a few revelations about the show while he also dished some of his personal opinions about the housemates.
We learnt from Ebuka that a lot of things weren’t broadcast due to how Nigerians would receive it. He also talks about BBNaija cancelling this year’s shower hour, Sex in the house, Housemates ‘Pleasuring themselves’ and lots more.

Read full excerpts below:
Toolz asked: There were some concerns that it wouldn’t be as successful because there was no shower hour, I mean, what people kind of expect from Big Brother
I wasn’t worried about that to be very honest, I mean Big Brother, even with the African seasons, the Drama has also come with the Nigerians, Because the Nigerian housemates always came with that ‘You better know who i am’ [vibe], so when you have 12, 13, 16 of those personalities together, you don’t need a shower hour to get this sort of drama.

I think that showed itself. As much as it was probably the most censored season of Big brother ever, a lot of things were actually not broadcast.

No shower hour, a lot of the kissing, a lot of things were actually not broadcast because they knew it wasn’t going to be Nigerian friendly.

There were issues with National assembly, National Broadcasting Corporation not wanting certain things to go on air, even if the show was rated 18, they still didn’t care. So a lot of things weren’t put on air, still the drama was crazy.

So what was not on air?
A lot of things, lots of things (laughs)

Did any of the contestants have like, Proper full S*xy time?
Like S*x? None that i know of. To be very honest, none that i know of. I don’t think any body went that far. If any body did, they must have been very sly about it. But i don’t think any body went that far.

So, what was actually censored then?
A lot of nud!ty, there were people who walked around the house n aked.

Other that Tboss, who else got nak3d?
Well, That’s what the viewers would never know, ‘cos it just was never broadcast, and since it wasn’t broadcast, it can’t be content anymore so i can’t talk about it. But couple of people were caught on camera doing “things” (Laughs).

What kind of things?
Things!..
Things like? how do i say this, Self Happiness?
Sometimes.. Sometimes, maybe. I mean three months is a long time.
I’m sure you dig what ‘Self happiness’ means, lol.

It was also learnt from Ebuka that the decision to disqualify Kemen took the organisers seven hours of deliberation after s*xually assaulting fellow housemate, TBoss.
Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by segebase(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2017
bb
Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Smellymouth: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Ebuka :: "....But couple of people were caught on camera doing “things..."

Oga Ebuka, why una nor show us the things? So only una watch the things alone? undecided

Iffa say thunder go fire big brother some people wee say I am wicked ..

Next bbnaija, I must be amongst the crew backstage..

Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2017
segebase:
bb

Naija..

Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by meezynetwork(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol
Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Ishilove: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm still yet to fully grasp BBN's mission statement. Society is seriously messed up and we don't need more immorality to make an already bad situation worse.

1 Like

Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Oga, no vex because u are taking it personal
Smellymouth:
Ebuka :: "....But couple of people were caught on camera doing “things..."

Oga Ebuka, why una nor show us the things? So only una watch the things alone? undecided

Iffa say thunder go fire big brother some people wee say I am wicked ..

Next bbnaija, I must be amongst the crew backstage..
Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:
I'm still yet to fully grasp BBN's mission statement. Society is seriously messed up and we don't need more immorality to make an already bad situation worse.
The situation is already worse. Sex an nudity is what drives the society nowadays.
Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Zaitoon: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Enough of all this BBN nonsense, the show is over undecided

Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Entertainment and making money. You can see that two weeks after the show, it is still being discussed and argued about.

The same Nigerians who called it immoral are hooked on it.
If it was not controversial, people would not arch it and it would die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: BBN:Alot Of Nudity Were Actually Not Broadcast! Ebuka by Moving4: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
ok so dere were a lot more nudity DAT was hidden 4rm d camera? Anyway it is better DAT way tho atleast to save d image of d housemates...

(1) (Reply)

Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star / Video)muslim Students Under Fire For Twerking To Ghanaian Hit ''one Corner''song / See The Man Who Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.