Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do You Prefer Honda Halla To Honda Bullet? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Prefer Honda Halla To Honda Bullet? (617 Views)

Clean Toks Honda Halla Jst 550k / Free Radio Code To Honda Civic / Upgrade From Camry 99 To Honda 05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Honda Halla To Honda Bullet? by Joefeeds: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
Happy New Yr, House!
   Please i need somebody to help me make a good choice between naija used automatic Honda Halla and Honda Bullet. So house, which one do you prefer, halla or bullet? Please consider
durability(i.e long lasting),fuel economy,cost of maintenance,and lots other issues. If possible consider the one morer prestigious. Am waiting for your kind & positive reponse. Thanks!
Re: Do You Prefer Honda Halla To Honda Bullet? by mytime2: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
I personally consider the bullet a better designed car. But there are many more technical issues to be considered of which unfortunately i have little knowledge of, perhaps other members of the house would throw more light on. Am in the market for a naija used bulldog though, Am budgeting 450k to 500k max for the car.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Give Me The Car Report On This: / Peugeot 405 For Sale / 2001 Toyota Camry[wider Light]up For Grabs N920k Banix 017383301 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.