Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good (766 Views)

SRL OR Real Football In Term Of Betting, Which Is The Best? / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by dottozil: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
hi guyz, Around January/February I won 38k plus from sports betting, giving the rate at which ponzi schemes was all over the place then, I decided to invest some on ponzi schemes, my was invest was good cos I made about 20k profit before the ponzi scheme finally crashed down. this made me have the feeling that ponzi is easy to acquire money when compared to sport betting. So I invested about 21k another different three ponzi schemes, to ma surprise none returned. And now I find ma self back into sports betting. This made me continue to ask ma self some serious questions like

1) which one is better between the two?

2) And giving the rate at which scammers are now involved in the two, which one is less susceptible to scam?

3) if football betting is treated properly like most people now say, will it yield profit?

4) Do people really make money in football betting?

5) is sending money to people you don't know or have never meet before not dangerous especially in this kind of time in Nigeria. (ponzi schemes).

6) Does having strategy or system makes sports betting works? (punters know what I mean).

Ok, I know some people may argue against the two as non legit
but the truth is as a young adult we all want to look for one things or the other to do and a good business requires a good (capital). now the quoted word (capital) is the issue. nobody won help for this kin recession o.

HERE IS THE HARD TRUTH

More Adults ( Boys and Girls) would continue to troop into either of this two as long as our country continue like this. so which way forward. opinions only
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by ikp120(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
dottozil:
hi guyz, Around January/February I won 38k plus from sports betting, giving the rate at which ponzi schemes was all over the place then, I decided to invest some on ponzi schemes, my was invest was good cos I made about 20k profit before the ponzi scheme finally crashed down. this made me have the feeling that ponzi is easy to acquire money when compared to sport betting. So I invested about 21k another different three ponzi schemes, to ma surprise none returned. And now I find ma self back into sports betting. This made me continue to ask ma self some serious questions like

1) which one is better between the two?

2) And giving the rate at which scammers are now involved in the two, which one is less susceptible to scam?

3) if football betting is treated properly like most people now say, will it yield profit?

4) Do people really make money in football betting?

5) is sending money to people you don't know or have never meet before not dangerous especially in this kind of time in Nigeria. (ponzi schemes).

6) Does having strategy or system makes sports betting works? (punters know what I mean).

Ok, I know some people may argue against the two as non legit
but the truth is as a young adult we all want to look for one things or the other to do and a good business requires a good (capital). now the quoted word (capital) is the issue. nobody won help for this kin recession o.

HERE IS THE HARD TRUTH

More Adults ( Boys and Girls) would continue to troop into either of this two as long as our country continue like this. so which way forward. opinions only
Sports betting is very legit. Sports betting companies in Nigeria are usually registered and very legal. Sports betting is actually a game, mainly for entertainment. But Ponzi (gh ph stuffs) are not registered, and the operators can take off with your money anytime.
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by dottozil: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
ikp120:

Sports betting is very legit. Sports betting companies in Nigeria are usually registered and very legal. Sports betting is actually a game, mainly for entertainment. But Ponzi (gh ph stuffs) are not registered, and the operators can take off with your money anytime.

hmmmm... well said. but what about people selling fake fixed match up and down
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by segebase(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
booked cc sgtponzihater
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by ikp120(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
dottozil:

hmmmm... well said. but what about people selling fake fixed match up and down
Anything fixed match is a crime. And most of them are even scammers.
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by Chairmanfestus: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Follow for top football bet picks garrantee profit everyday http://betoftheday.ml/ref/Banky99
https://goo dot gl/ZKV0d9
Re: Ponzi Vs Sport Betting Which One Is Good by dottozil: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
ikp120:
Anything fixed match is a crime. And most of them are even scammers.

good talk bro

(1) (Reply)

I Can Beat Anthony Joshua With One Arm Tied-Tyson Fury / Today's Games - #4.6 Million Naira ( See Picture ) / Saudi Arabia Bans Barcelona Shirts With €135,000 Fine And 15-year Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.