Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here (2428 Views)

Nigerian Student Filmmakers Create Sci-fi Short Films With Their Smartphones / For The Filmmakers & Content Creators / Sometimes, Filmmakers Just Can’t Care Less About What They Do (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Let disscus how to produce,direct and finance a movie and probably make our own future movie.

Pls we are in here for serious business, and if we play our cards right, this invention/innovation will awaken the giant in us and also earn us a living by making what we have passion for our core profession........

Filmmaking is the collective effort of groups of professional people. Directors, dop, script writer, continuity/ script supervisor, make up artist, custumier, light men an crew, camera man, production manager, stunt coordinator, set design, set decor, location manager, production design, producers, film editor. Moreso let indicate the department we belongs to as regards filmmaking.

Let awake from our slumber as we make our desire passion our profession.

How do we get established? Ideas/contributions are welcome.
On a final note, we must also put in consideration hw to out smart people from pirating our hard earn effort
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am a movie script writer and a potencial movie director under going training, willing to go into filmmaking, but the question is, how do we outsmart people frm pirating our hard earn effort.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one. I would like for potential scriptwriters and filmmakers to drop their contributions here. Fm007 I have your number. You commented on Niyi's blog about the documentary.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Comment and contribution are welcome
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by chuksoteke(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
this might help....

free film making training. and i here they have the equipment and technical abilities.
you can apply here

https:///forms/LUHb5xzwXia7Htxk2

Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
eduevolutionnow:
Nice one. I would like for potential scriptwriters and filmmakers to drop their contributions here. Fm007 I have your number. You commented on Niyi's blog about the documentary.
I must tell u that's a big question, how do u think they got hold of the movies in the first place? Lolz, they have insider
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
U can count me in, how can I b off assistant.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
StarBukola:
I must tell u that's a big question, how do u think they got hold of the movies in the first place? Lolz, they have insider
I can't decipher what u wrote up there, can u pls rephrase for better understanding. Thanks.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

I can't decipher what u wrote up there, can u pls rephrase for better understanding. Thanks.
no vexx, hm hm, I said how did u think they got hold it.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
StarBukola:
no vexx, hm hm, I said how did u think they got hold it.
Get hold of what
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Get hold of what
r u trying to say am dumb? Cuz I don't understand u angry am talking about how the people that pirated the movies works, So what is there not to understand
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
StarBukola:
r u trying to say am dumb? Cuz I don't understand u angry am talking about how the people that pirated the movies works, So what is there not to understand
But how does piracy relate to anything i wrote up there
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Macdove02(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fm007:
Let disscus how to produce,direct and finance a movie and probably make our own future movie.

Pls we are in here for serious business, and if we play our cards right, this invention/innovation will awaken the giant in us and also earn us a living by making what we have passion for our core profession........

Filmmaking is the collective effort of groups of professional people. Directors, dop, script writer, continuity/ script supervisor, make up artist, custumier, light men an crew, camera man, production manager, stunt coordinator, set design, set decor, location manager, production design, producers, film editor. Moreso let indicate the department we belongs to as regards filmmaking.

Let awake from our slumber as we make our desire passion our profession.

How do we get established? Ideas/contributions are welcome.
On a final note, we must also put in consideration hw to out smart people from pirating our hard earn effort
I Am Adeyinka, a scriptwriter and entertainment blogger. What about creating a watsapp group for easier and effective communication?
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Macdove02:
I Am Adeyinka, a scriptwriter and entertainment blogger. What about creating a watsapp group for easier and effective communication?
That's a nice idea.

1 Like

Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

That's a nice idea.
so my own idea is bad ko??smh! Well it is funny if people look down on u with actually no what u can offer!
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by eduevolutionnow(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2017
StarBukola:
so my own idea is bad ko??smh! Well it is funny if people look down on u with actually no what u can offer!
It"s not a bad idea, it just doesn't correlate with the op post.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 2:59pm On May 02, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

It"s not a bad idea, it just doesn't correlate with the op post.
I sha want to join.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Macdove02(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
I enjoin us to share our numbers so we can be added to the watsapp group
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
Macdove02:
I enjoin us to share our numbers so we can be added to the watsapp group
did u hav an existing filmmaking group
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
Macdove02:
nice idea bro bt i really want serious minded people to come up with strategic possible way to outsmart piracy
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 5:54pm On May 03, 2017

Let indicate the department we belong to
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 8:38am On May 05, 2017
StarBukola:
fine let admit they hav insiders bt they can as well buy copies of the movie de want to pirate, mass dubb an sell cheap.
The question is, do we actually hav a copy right enforcement law.
Wat are the right of filmmaker/producers.
Do movie cables pay rights/royalties to movies they show on air.
The head quarters of piracy makes billions of naira annually frm the sweat an hard earn effort of creative people and practically render them poor. I fink is time for young filmmaker to wake up an make the passion thr core proffession
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 8:42am On May 05, 2017
Macdove02:
adopted. Pls kindly drop ur watsapp number to be be added to d group
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Fm007:
fine let admit they hav insiders bt they can as well buy copies of the movie de want to pirate, mass dubb an sell cheap.
The question is, do we actually hav a copy right enforcement law.
Wat are the right of filmmaker/producers.
Do movie cables pay rights/royalties to movies they show on air.
The head quarters of piracy makes billions of naira annually frm the sweat an hard earn effort of creative people and practically render them poor. I fink is time for young filmmaker to wake up an make the passion thr core proffession
yes I must admit, u r ryt, okay let me ask u this,what r u ,a film producer or a film maker... Well am a fiction writers. Almost done with my second book, and I can also write drama (or I think)
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 9:38am On May 05, 2017
StarBukola:
yes I must admit, u r ryt, okay let me ask u this,what r u ,a film producer or a film maker... Well am a fiction writers. Almost done with my second book, and I can also write drama (or I think)
check my previous post. Passionate abt filmmaking? Drop ur watsap contact
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by StarBukola(f): 10:22am On May 05, 2017
Fm007:
check my previous post. Passionate abt filmmaking? Drop ur watsap contact
I cannot drop it here, sent u a mail ,kindly reply me,
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
StarBukola:
I cannot drop it here, sent u a mail ,kindly reply me,
kk add me on watsapp 08066366184
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Macdove02(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
Fm007:
did u hav an existing filmmaking group
Not really...but this Will Be a new one.
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Macdove02(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
Fm007:
adopted. Pls kindly drop ur watsapp number to be be added to d group
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2017
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
Dainy1:
?
Re: Young And Potencial Filmmakers Let Meet Here by Fm007: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Am acctually waiting for few more people to show interest so we can kick start the watsapp group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Trailer: Love Is In The Hair (ft Bishop Imeh) Must See! / My Most Favorite Films of 2017 / Watch Free Naija Movies Online And More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.