Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures (2005 Views)

Governor Ajimobi Demolishes Federal Government Agency Building In Agodi GRA / Christmas 2017 From Around The World In Pictures / Lion Kills Man In Agodi Zoo Gardens, Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is apparently one of the best spots you can visit in Ibadan, the location has a major uniqueness which is the hands of nature. The Gardens has a very good natural feeling, from the Lawn, to the Lake, the Trees, Birds on land and Air as well as the Domestic and Wild life animal present, the Location is actually superb.

I don’t think the fun here ever stales, because the gardens refreshes itself each at the instance of every new dawn and aside from the natural elements present, you can talk about the artificial effects present at the garden such as the Swimming pool, Restaurant, Palm wine Joint, Cool Music, Amusement Park for kids and so on.

Talking about Ibadan generally, I have nowhere else to think of when relaxation comes to my mind, the garden covers a wide space of land, there you see families, couples, friends forming circles around the park conveniently and having there fun, to what I observed, hanging around the park is cost effective.

While I was there this weekend, I enjoyed the place and I also notice somethings which tells me that the garden is not at the peak of what it could offer visitors yet, it currently looks more of a virgin and fertile location to me.

Re: Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
More Investment: I really commend the efforts of the Oyo State Government in transforming the regular land space into such marvellous attraction, but the garden needs additional investment which will equally generate more revenue to the Government.

The Wildlife: I think the standards of the animal kept in the forest area of the park should be raised, visitors will be happier if the standards they see at the garden can be compared to that they see in movies.

Re: Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tour Guiders: Agodi Gardens has enough attraction to have tour guides, visitors should not just be left to wander around the garden on their own, with the help of tour guides visitors can get to enjoy their visit better as they talk about the animals, uniqueness of the trees, the Lake and so on.

The Lake: The Lake is currently a good attraction yet I think its advantage has not been fully maximized, the lake has a very good length on which a boat can be rowed over, and there should be side attractions while moving over the water.

Re: Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Tortoise id said to be 40years Old

Re: Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
From the garden you have a good view of Premier Hotel sitting on the top of Mokola Hills

Re: Agodi Gardens: My Review In Pictures by presskid(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice view of different angles of the garden

(1) (Reply)

Airlines In Nigeria / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job / Oh God, Make My Friends Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.