Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm (929 Views)

What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? / What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Anthills In Farms? / Termites On Snail Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm by Daniel058(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Have been using insecticides to kill termites on My sugar cane farm, yet they comes back after some week and the worst part is that they usually hide under the canes, so that if you spray too much of the chemicals, it will kill all the canes..

Please is there any way I can solve this problem, is there anything that attracts Soldier ants so that If introduce them, they will kill off the termites

PLEASE HELP A BRO
Re: What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm by bigtt76(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is very delicate as the more insecticide you use, the more dangerous it could be to humans. Remember the cane gets its juice from the soil. You don't want traces of the insecticides in it undecided I would advice, keeping the environment clean.

Daniel058:
Have been using insecticides to kill termites on My sugar cane farm, yet they comes back after some week and the worst part is that they usually hide under the canes, so that if you spray too much of the chemicals, it will kill all the canes..

Please is there any way I can solve this problem, is there anything that attracts Soldier ants so that If introduce them, they will kill off the termites

PLEASE HELP A BRO
Re: What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm by Daniel058(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
bigtt76:
This is very delicate as the more insecticide you use, the more dangerous it could be to humans. Remember the cane gets its juice from the soil. You don't want traces of the insecticides in it undecided I would advice, keeping the environment clean.

the insecticide can be used on vegetables against, even tomatoes. Usually effective only for some days... So it's not that harmful

(1) (Reply)

BIG POULTRY FARM ....for Sale In Ibadan / Need Suppliers Of Palm Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB) - ONLY / Health Benefits Of Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.