Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress To Do Good Bulk Sewing For Me (ibad) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress To Do Good Bulk Sewing For Me (ibad) (487 Views)

If You A Good Fashion Designer At Least With Two Years Experience Drop Your Numb / Good Fashion Designer Needed In Woji Area, Portharcourt. / Experienced Seamstress/tailor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress To Do Good Bulk Sewing For Me (ibad) by JLM(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Are you a fashion designer/Seastress/Tailor or do you know any? Are you good in formal, English and Traditional wears for females? Also do you live in Ibadan? Kindly send some pictures of your work to me via whatsapp 08063611208, and lets talk about you doing some long term bulk sewing for me and packaging.

Please I need people who are good with deadlines and not lazy. This means that if I give you a deadline and you AGREE with the deadline, then you must not fail to deliver. Better to disagree with a deadline than to accept and fail.

Kindly send me a message with pictures on Whatsapp on 08063611208. Ibadan only please. Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress To Do Good Bulk Sewing For Me (ibad) by Missnande(f): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think you should move this to the fashion section.
Re: I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress To Do Good Bulk Sewing For Me (ibad) by AssLeeKar: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Though you were gonna ask for CV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Nanny In Ikeja / What Has Become Of Jobs For All Website? / Vacancy For Sales Representative In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.