Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years (689 Views)

Omg!!like Seriously! See Forbes List Of Higest Paid Music Artists / Emagic - Like Seriously / Nigeria Top 10 Best Rapper Of The Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by bawari(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Guys like seriously pls who do u think is the best rapper in Nigeria for the last 10 years. If you would ask me i think its ICE PRINCE. Many people say its olamide. But i dont think its him. Olamide does more of shouting than rapping. If you see ice prince way of rapping, you can easily compare him to that of drake. And again ice prince has more edge over olamide and the others. Cus he can also rap fluently in English. My own opinion. Drop yours pls let me see who is the best.
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by forreelinc(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vector the viper
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by bawari(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
forreelinc:
Vector the viper
i have heard his raps, but i think ice prince is far better.
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by lazsnaira(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
1. ZORO
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by OGsteven(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vector/M.i
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by bawari(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
lazsnaira:
1. ZORO
is this a joke or what?

2 Likes

Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by lazsnaira(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
bawari:
is this a joke or what?
IF ZORO BE JOKE DUDE, then so is every nigerian whoever rapped.
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by Roon9(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vector
Phenom
Yungsix
Erigga
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by forreelinc(m): 4:11am On Apr 24, 2017
bawari:

Nah! Iceprince get bars o but I still give vector na just be say the guy no dey very constant e even better pass MI
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by bawari(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2017
forreelinc:

Nah! Iceprince get bars o but I still give vector na just be say the guy no dey very constant e even better pass MI
thats what we are talking about, ur consistency is part of it, u dont just come and rap one or two songs and den u are on top. U must be very consistent, and i think ice prince has done that over the years.
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by forreelinc(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2017
bawari:
thats what we are talking about, ur consistency is part of it, u dont just come and rap one or two songs and den u are on top. U must be very consistent, and i think ice prince has done that over the years.
Ok then
MI
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by bawari(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
i can agree with m.i, he is even the most successful rapper in Nigeria.
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by paolokonqueror(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
LMAO STOP
bawari:
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by paolokonqueror(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol you have to be joking
Roon9:
Vector
Phenom
Yungsix
Erigga
Re: Like Seriously I Wanna Know The Best Rapper In Nigeria For The Last 10 Years by paolokonqueror(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Better than M.I grin grin grin grin
forreelinc:

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On How I Can Make Money Playing Guitar / Santywa Ft. Mr. Lod – Don’t Let Me Down / #gyrationalert: Kunnazy – Money[new Music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.