Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University (18586 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / 3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by denis2: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Listed below here are the things you must learn how to do before graduating from University, this will help you in life and I will tell you that you will never regret you did.

1. BE A COMPUTER LITERATE: This will also enhance your chance of getting a cool job when you graduate...remember we are in information age...that you don't have laptop is never an excuse, you can enroll for computer training.

2. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD: This will make you trustworthy and also a man of integrity. INTEGRITY COUNTS!

3. LEARN SOME SKILL SET: Life is not always rosy as we think, especially when you graduate...even your parents may stop giving you pocket money and you don't need to blame them. Learn how to bake cake, chinchin, learn decorations, Computer programming, etc. This will help you a lot to survive both in school and when you graduate...you get me?

4. START SAVING: Start saving part of your pocket money, learn to depend on yourself at times. Common stop being a spendthrift! Cut down your expenses and save! How will it sound calling your parents to send you money to buy underwear? Lol.....

5. DEVELOP AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP SPIRIT: learn to take calculated risk, attend entrepreneurship classes, this will help you to survive in labour market...yes, it pays to be wise!

6. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE: believe me, it worth it, it gotta be captivating...I Can relate wella oh. Trust me, one day it will put food on your table, somehow..

For Ladies: You better learn how to cook good food. Yes, you must learn it. It is a necessity. If u fail to do so...you're on your own. I'm sure you know what i mean.

7. LEARN HOW TO APPROACH PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE A LOT: Come on, stop being shy, why shall you shy? Lol...Make a bold walk to them and exchange pleasantries, initiate friendship...You never can tell if you gonna b meeting your potential wife or hubby at the campus, I have seen it happen...but, please don't misquote me, apply wisdom and manners okay!

Read More: http://www.topgist.com.ng/the-10-important-things-you-must-learn-how-to-do-before-graduating-from-university/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Bowwow11(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
this is awesome
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by dinak1(f): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2017
I love it
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Mazeltovscotty(m): 2:35am On Apr 24, 2017
I fink I fail number 7.

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by helphelp: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one..

These are worthy of Monday morning FP
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Iamwrath: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
How can anyone save before being a grAduate ??

how much dem go carry give you for house wey you wan save

Unless you mean as a GBoy don't spend all your earnings

98.99% of Nigerian youths are into yahoo

the remaining can't speak english or can't write it or for religious / personal reasons , doesn't mean they are not beneficiaries or accomplices

3 Likes

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by olafunny(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
LEARN HOW TO BLOW WHISTLE

Of course, it's worth millions now, if you know what i mean wink cheesy

19 Likes

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
ok

7 Likes

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Iamsolslim(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Gbayii
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
where is d remaining 3 ??
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by OnowuOra(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Tazdroid(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Interesting...but don't you think numbers 2, 3, & 7 could be learned before gaining admission into the university?
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Pavore9: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Being well versed in using computers​ and owning a laptop is a must.

Being knowledgeable outside one's course of study opens up more opportunities as l can personally testify to that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by DollarAngel(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Good
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by bayocanny: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
softboiy:
bring your PayPal fund 350/$
You this yahoo boy, EFCC is coming for you grin I go blow whistle ontop your head

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Timiblanko(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
No 8 Learn how to be yourself,
No 9 Learn how to live with people
No 10 Learn how to respect women, it will be useful when you are married
No 11 Learn how to be honest and lots more
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by celestialAgent(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Bring your Itune giftcard. I buy at sexy rates

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by olafunny(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

the remaining can't speak english or can't write it

I'm definitely among the remaining 1.01% of the Nigerian youths. But it's so sadden that i can't speak or write English

11 Likes

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by MrRichy(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2017
na skill sure pass
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by millionboi(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2017
this one no follow

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by chaiks: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2017
The idea of being a computer literate is good. With it, you can land any job no matter your field. Once you can master the basics-microsoft office and excel, and then Web design and development and core draw, you I'll get a job.
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by ItzHoludex(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2017
fantastic
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by PoisonedOne: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Learn how to say NO to some things and don't bother whether people feel disappointed for that. It's your life, live it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Baamivic: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2017
There is no way u can save money if u attend Nigeria State University or Federal University.
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by FitnessDoctor: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2017
These are tips for poor people and average minded Nigerians...

the intellectuals know that you are supposed to build a small business before you graduate and when you do, expand it to the world...

Here you are asking people to have a side skill so that they may be able to survive.. and that is what most Nigerians are doing.. learning small small things to survive when they should focus on big businesses so that they can really live big...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by KelvinC1(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

the remaining can't speak english or can't write it or for religious / personal reasons , doesn't mean they are not beneficiaries or accomplices

when you grow that saving mentality
or start having it at heart, GOD will put it in your hand..

not only salary you save... have you heard or the word FAVOUR before?

happy new fresh week start from JOS to you..
Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Vicolan: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

When did u carry out this project?
What are your analytical tools used?
And please show us your result sheet.....

Eseun gan an ni oo Prof.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Vicolan: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2017

the remaining can't speak english or can't write it or for religious / personal reasons , doesn't mean they are not beneficiaries or accomplices [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by Vicolan: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

Re: 10 Important Things You Must Learn How To Do Before Graduating From University by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Been a graduate in Nigeria aint easy, thats all undergraduates should know

U stop been hussled for and u start hussling for urself

No matter how you try, u almost are not prepared enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panel Clears FUTO Over Appointment Of Pantami As Professor Of Cybersecurity / Cowbell Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers / Breaking: Uniuyo Releases Cut-off Marks For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.