Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria (2651 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria by emmy4lov(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
I intend buying a couple of items from amazon and wish to ship them to Nigeria, pls I need advice on a reliable shipping agent that I can use ..
Re: Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria by gidimasters(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy4lov:
I intend buying a couple of items from amazon and wish to ship them to Nigeria, pls I need advice on a reliable shipping agent that I can use ..

Cc: mayorall

That's his thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-4.4

1 Like

Re: Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria by Intelcorei7: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
But amazon has allowed Nigerians to ship directly from them to Nigeria na
Re: Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Contact me for your shipments from US,UK and Dubai to Nigeria

Check my profile
Re: Shipping For Amazon To Nigeria by lizzyorji: 2:03am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.

(1) (Reply)

The case has been settled amicably / ‘nigeria To Generate Power From Nuclear Tech By 2019’ / Who Can Apprehend This Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.