Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Update - Davido's Uncle And Serving Senator Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update - Davido's Uncle And Serving Senator Is Dead (490 Views)

Update: Davido Son’s Picture Going Viral Is Not His Son But Godson / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Update! Davido’s Crew Member, Kayode Has Been Arrested & Imprisoned (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update - Davido's Uncle And Serving Senator Is Dead by mykomini(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
The first civilian governor of Osun andserving senator, Isiaka Adeleke, is dead.

He died in the early hours of Sundayat a private hospital in Osogbo.

Adeleke was 62. At the residence of the former governor in Ede, the atmosphere was tense as his corpse was brought in at about 1:10p.m, preparatory to the Islamic burial rites at 4:p.m.

Source - Read More : https://mainbazeng..in/2017/04/update-davido-uncle-and-serving-senator.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3214327344

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Ridiculous Things People Do In The Name Of Weddings / Ali Baba Pays Glowing Tribute To 'living Legend' RMD With Powerful Message / Practicing Lesbianism Doesnt Rule Out The Fact That You Can Get HIV -Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.