Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) (3124 Views)

2012 Accident Free Direct Toks GMC Terrain 4m / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / Neatly Used 2010 GMC TERRAIN ("kaduna)SOLD!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by AIREGIN360(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2017
OBASA SPECIALTY VEHICLE (OSV) UNVEILS TEKOWI

Obasa Specialty Vehicle (OSV), located at Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State was originally commissioned on the 5th of December 1980 by the late High Chief Joe Oluware Obasa Jp. as a car distributor for Peugeot Automoble Nigeria. The company was upgraded to manufacturing of special vehicles for security personnel and civilian uses by his 2 sons High Chief Johnson Obasa and Victor Obasa Sr.
On Saturday 15th of April 2017, OSV unveiled an all terrain vehicle named Tekowi, which was manufactured at the company's Ijero Ekiti plant in Ekiti State.

Speaking at the unveiling event, High Chief Johnson Obasa said Tekowi combines ruggedness with luxury.
He stated Tekowi's unique design features which are; Military 4 wheel drive, High ground clearance, Custom interior tailored to customer specification, Stereo system integrated with latest technology, Diamond floor plate flooring, Reinforced steel structure, Double utility storage, Engine air scoop and Name branding option.

According to one of the Obasa brothers Victor Obasa said the name Tekowi was coined from "te oko wi" an Ekiti local dialect which means sandals or boots farmers and hunters wear regularly to the bush.
He said that Tekowi is hand crafted with simple tools and locally sourced materials.

The guest of honour at the event His Royal Majesty, Oba Adebayo Adewole, the Owa Ajero of Ijero Kingdom Ekiti expressed sincere and heartfelt gratitude to God Almighty for blessing Ijero Ekiti with the Obasa brothers.
He said the development that OSV has brought to the Ijero Ekiti community will go a long way to encourage his people and create a lot opportunities.

Dr. Mann Alli while presenting a toast at the unveiling said OSV will go places, aside going round Nigeria but round the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by johncallidon(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2017
nice one there.
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by dacovajnr: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2017
grin
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by AIREGIN360(m): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2017
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by dacovajnr: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by AIREGIN360(m): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by finalboss1(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2017
nice one
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 24, 2017
AIREGIN360:
www.obasasv.com
te kan Le wi.
Te kanle gboooon
Nice one,they should just make some bullet proof and sent it sambisA with some brave soldiers

1 Like

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Radiohead6(f): 1:37am On Apr 24, 2017
,Jesus Is the way the Truth and the life , The Earth is Flat surrounded by a dome , The solar system is a lie nobody has left the Earth Before. Make research

1 Like

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by mykelmeezy: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Nigeria road will still gind a way to spoil it

or yet kabiru will spoil it
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by ORACLE1975(m): 1:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Good one
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by nurey(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2017
I saw this car last week being towed on a flat bed at Ikoyi, I was able to see a logo of "classic series" and I thought I saw OHV, I Google search to know the maker unfortunately the result was negative.

What came to my mind is where did they dig out this rear classic thought it was in the class of the humvee
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by agohmamuda(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2017
nurey:
I saw this car last week being towed on a flat bed at Ikoyi, I was able to see a logo of "classic series" and I thought I saw OHV, I Google search to know the maker unfortunately the result was negative.

What came to my mind is where did they dig out this rear classic thought it was in the class of the humvee

My brother u are correct, it belongs in the class of an Humvee. This cannot be an ATV, trust me. It will fall in Rocky terrains.
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
See as e be like pangolo angry
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Pablo212: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Looks like something that was made from recycled metals and cheap plastic.

C'mon we can do better.
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Flatheadz will not like this. . . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:
Nigeria road will still gind a way to spoil it

or yet kabiru will spoil it

Pablo212:
Looks like something that was made from recycled metals and cheap plastic.

C'mon we can do better.
FelixFelicis:
See as e be like pangolo angry
agohmamuda:

My brother u are correct, it belongs in the class of an Humvee. This cannot be an ATV, trust me. It will fall in Rocky terrains.

Flatheadz identified. . .
I have a question for you guys. . . Your proposed country, is it called Biafra or Biafla? grin cheesy
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by agohmamuda(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:

I have a question for you guys. . . Your proposed country, is it called Biafra or Biafla? grin cheesy

Brainiac, clap for ur self. Mind u, i aint Nigerian.
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
agohmamuda:

Brainiac, clap for ur self. Mind u, i aint Nigerian.

You're a flatinoe at heart, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by mykelmeezy: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:

get your head out of your ass
n try phase out this mediocre apt intense rate of poor reasoning

is the human mind so small,closed n shallow that the brain produces nothing meaningful than to relate errthing to biafra

idk if is stupidity or self defense derived from low self esteem...

but take time to reevaluate life

drop whatever makes ju feel sad, oppressed or miserable

lastly
I'm in no way related to biafra so your opinion is as dumb as its invalid
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

get your head out of your ass
n try phase out this mediocre apt intense rate of poor reasoning

is the human mind so small,closed n shallow that the brain produces nothing meaningful than to relate errthing to biafra

idk if is stupidity or self defense derived from low self esteem...

but take time to reevaluate life

drop whatever makes ju feel sad, oppressed or miserable

lastly
I'm in no way related to biafra so your opinion is as dumb as its invalid

Well, that's not me. Whatever man...
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by escalux(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:

It's actually called BIA ỌHU NNE GI grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2017
It looks cool.
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Radiohead6:
,Jesus Is the way the Truth and the life , The Earth is Flat surrounded by a dome , The solar system is a lie nobody has left the Earth Before. Make research

Please what is ur proof that no one has left the earth...

please disprove the NASA rocket launching into space with facts ..... is it photo shop or what. And please don't say they claimed they left earth over 40years ago..why I it taking them so long to do it again..thats not a proof..its an assumption..

You have concluded that for some reason, the United States decided to lie to the whole world...i'm not saying it ain't possible the US is lieing..but why the lie??

Me, I don't know If the earth is flat or round...

I thought about it at some point, but the phenomenon of every part of the earth not seeing daylight and night at the same time is enough proof for me that the earth is probably not a flat object cos even in Africa, countries experience some slight variation in time zones let alone when considering other continents.

frankly speaking I don't care if the earth is flat or round so far the earth can still support life...
My problem with u flat earth theorist is that it isn't enough to say that the US is lieing u also need to present facts as to why they are covering the truth up.
Let me give u an example, when a person murders his fellow human and he is caught, it isn't enough for the court to just prove that he murdered the victim, the investigators also need to show and present motive. Becos if motive isn't clearly investigated...it could easily be treated as a case of mistake(considered as manslaughter) or a psychiatric condition cos a person can't just wake up and kill another person for no motive or reason.
So why would they lie and maintain the lie for so long...there are so many discoveries that have been disproved and corrected in science over the years...so it's not like they got it wrong saying the earth is a sphere and later realized it was flat but decided to cover it up so that it won't be said they made a blunder...please enlighten me..
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Radiohead6(f): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Please what is ur proof that no one has left the earth...

please disprove the NASA rocket launching into space with facts ..... is it photo shop or what. And please don't say they claimed they left earth over 40years ago..why I it taking them so long to do it again..thats not a proof..its an assumption..

You have concluded that for some reason, the United States decided to lie to the whole world...i'm not saying it ain't possible the US is lieing..but why the lie??

Me, I don't know If the earth is flat or round...

I thought about it at some point, but the phenomenon of every part of the earth not seeing daylight and night at the same time is enough proof for me that the earth is probably not a flat object cos even in Africa, countries experience some slight variation in time zones let alone when considering other continents.

frankly speaking I don't care if the earth is flat or round so far the earth can still support life...
My problem with u flat earth theorist is that it isn't enough to say that the US is lieing u also need to present facts as to why they are covering the truth up.
Let me give u an example, when a person murders his fellow human and he is caught, it isn't enough for the court to just prove that he murdered the victim, the investigators also need to show and present motive. Becos if motive isn't clearly investigated...it could easily be treated as a case of mistake(considered as manslaughter) or a psychiatric condition cos a person can't just wake up and kill another person for no motive or reason.
So why would they lie and maintain the lie for so long...there are so many discoveries that have been disproved and corrected in science over the years...so it's not like they got it wrong saying the earth is a sphere and later realized it was flat but decided to cover it up so that it won't be said they made a blunder...please enlighten me..
They lie because it proves Evolution as false, the big bang theory also as false we are not just flying specs in a limitless universe, we are created by God and he lives just above us above the firmament after the waters of the sky, They are videos of rockets crashing upon hitting the dome , I'm not just a religious core believer, but its just the facts ,They are all in on it, I've been deceived all my life too , take a telescope look at the Stars at night , they are not just dead floating rocks in the milky way , NASA says the only footage of The Neil Armstrong landing got lost , and they will start using CGI to get perfect Replica of space this was said on live TV man,, They say the Sun is 93million miles I'm space , does this picture taken by Private Individuals look 93milliom miles away to you?

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Radiohead6:
They lie because it proves Evolution as false, the big bang theory also as false we are not just flying specs in a limitless universe, we are created by God and he lives just above us above the firmament after the waters of the sky, They are videos of rockets crashing upon hitting the dome , I'm not just a religious core believer, but its just the facts ,They are all in on it, I've been deceived all my life too , take a telescope look at the Stars at night , they are not just dead floating rocks in the milky way , NASA says the only footage of The Neil Armstrong landing got lost , and they will start using CGI to get perfect Replica of space this was said on live TV man,, They say the Sun is 93million miles I'm space , does this picture taken by Private Individuals look 93milliom miles away to you?

Disprove evolution: how?? the theory of evolution isn't based on earth's flatness or roundness...Charles dawin doesn't beleive in God therefore he came up with the theory of organism evolving... God being our creator doesn't change his position weda round or flat....its like saying the whites changed the name of Jesus to something else to confuse us...but I don't think God cares so far we beleive he created us and sent his son to die for us..already there isn't one language and every body calls God and Jesus different names....

The big bang theory is only a hypothesis, scientist know it's not a true theory but they have no other explanation..Steve Hawkins another atheist have said though he doesn't beleive in God...but the idea of a big bang theory I like saying an atomic bomb created a perfect specie of humans....the universe is too perfect to have been created out of a mistake "bang" , the gravity gravity and other forces, the structure of the DNA helix discovered by Watson and crick is too complex yet at the same time too accurate..hence the the earth and it's content is a design from something he cannot decipher..and not the product of a bang..

As per the video of rockets crashing on this protective dome...I am yet to see this dome or the crash...atleast that might prove they never left earth...

My conclusion is this how would these white men bring the gospel telling us about the almighty created the world and still come up with conspiracy to let us think God doesn't exist and we came from a big bang... it doesn't just make sense to me...

Also can u explain how we experience day and night at different times if the earth is flat and the sun is above us
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 2:00am On May 01, 2017
This is a rehash of what we already went through last year.

I asked and I still ask today, where are teh pictures of the manufacturing plant showing me the presses used to make the body panels?

I already know this about the chassis "They also displayed a surveillance and command post vehicle( built on the chassis of a Toyota Hi-Lux)."

So I want to make sure that we're really manufacturing this in Nigeria.

https://beegeagle./2010/07/30/nigerian-brothers-manufacture-prowler-apc/
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Radiohead6(f): 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Disprove evolution: how?? the theory of evolution isn't based on earth's flatness or roundness...Charles dawin doesn't beleive in God therefore he came up with the theory of organism evolving... God being our creator doesn't change his position weda round or flat....its like saying the whites changed the name of Jesus to something else to confuse us...but I don't think God cares so far we beleive he created us and sent his son to die for us..already there isn't one language and every body calls God and Jesus different names....

The big bang theory is only a hypothesis, scientist know it's not a true theory but they have no other explanation..Steve Hawkins another atheist have said though he doesn't beleive in God...but the idea of a big bang theory I like saying an atomic bomb created a perfect specie of humans....the universe is too perfect to have been created out of a mistake "bang" , the gravity gravity and other forces, the structure of the DNA helix discovered by Watson and crick is too complex yet at the same time too accurate..hence the the earth and it's content is a design from something he cannot decipher..and not the product of a bang..

As per the video of rockets crashing on this protective dome...I am yet to see this dome or the crash...atleast that might prove they never left earth...

My conclusion is this how would these white men bring the gospel telling us about the almighty created the world and still come up with conspiracy to let us think God doesn't exist and we came from a big bang... it doesn't just make sense to me...

Also can u explain how we experience day and night at different times if the earth is flat and the sun is above us
I really do Appreciate your Reply , its not frustrating like regular Globe Earthers , The Sun Hovers round the Face of the Earth , while The Moon and stars are opposite it , Hope this 'Gif ' helps , Add me on facebook(Darnley Pedro), I'll like to add you to a group all your FE questions would be answered I assure you it took me a year plus to fully understand the fact of the Earth because really I had to look for prove upon prove to finally get my head round it ,God Bless

Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
This is possibly the ugliest vehicle ive seen in my entire life.
WTF
angry
Re: Check Out Made In Nigeria All Terrain Vehicle (pictures) by wealthtrak: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
AIREGIN360:
www.obasasv.com
Great... hearing of them (OBS)
for the first time today. Even
the CEO (The U.S.-trained
Adetokunbo Ogundeyin) of
Proforce Defence doesn't make a noise or brag... He just does his thing with his entire team at the vehicle plant in Ogun State.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota CHR 2017 / Very Clean Naija Used Toyota Camry Spider For 1,6m / 2014 Rav4 Limited 4WD(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.