Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Zenith Bank Ezenei Road , Asaba And ATM Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Ezenei Road , Asaba And ATM Fraudsters (611 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / 19 ATM Fraudsters Identified As Nigerians Arrested In UAE / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Ezenei Road , Asaba And ATM Fraudsters by MChaze25(m): 3:58am On Apr 24, 2017
The rate at which crime is being perpetrated at this bank ATM stand is alarming according to so many reports and revelation of indigenes. The worst part is that security of the bank in that area is not responsive , obsolete and they always mislead people on what to do whenever in trouble of ATM card seizures.. Sometimes it looks more like its a gang up or clique stuff..The bank should do something to beef up security in that branch or loose a lot as they have already lost me and my friends...
Re: Zenith Bank Ezenei Road , Asaba And ATM Fraudsters by MChaze25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
The moment our banks start employing graduate security personnels, the better for us. Imagine a security man telling my friend that his balance was N92,000 but was actually left with N92.40 kobo after he was defrauded. Just because he wasn't ready to do his job at that moment.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Six Students In Lagos State Reduce The N1 Billion Ransom / Man Rapes Six Sisters, Mother, Over Financial Help / Evans:my Mum Got Me Released From Police Costody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.