Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Create Extra Sources Of Income Through Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Extra Sources Of Income Through Network Marketing (356 Views)

How To Make Money Through Network Marketing / How To Get Extra Sources Of Income / Help! How Do I Reach Through Network Providers To Build A Mast In My School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Extra Sources Of Income Through Network Marketing by Eggcelent(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2017
I Define Network Marketing Business As Making Money By Leveraging On Your Existing & Potential Contacts Through Provision Of Mutually Beneficial Information.
Herein Lies The Beauty Of Network Marketing As Anyone Can Do It Because Everyone Has Someone He Could Talk To.
Another Good Thing About Networking Is That You Are Not Just Benefitting, Your Contacts Also Stand To Benefit If They Will Do What You Do. So Everyone Wins.
Another Great Advantage Is That You Don't Have To Quit Your Day/Salary Job To Engage In Network Marketing. It Could Be A Part Time Business That Pays More Than Your Actual Day/Salary Job If Done Right.
Relatedly, You Can Promote & Earn From Different Organizations At The Same Time. I Am Presently Promoting 3 Well Paying Businesses.
Finally, With Advent & Popularity Of Social Media, You Reach Literarily Millions Of People With Your Message From Comfort Of Your Room Via Your Phone. So You Don't Need To Move From One Person To The Other Canvassing.
Just A Question Before I Leave, "Have You Ever Recommended A Product/Service To A Friend/Relation/Associate/Colleague?" Your Answer Is Mostly Likely "Yes". What You Did Then Was Networking. You Just Didn't Get Paid For It. Today, Why Not Start Getting Paid For Simply Recommending A Good Product/Service To Your Loved Ones?

(1) (Reply)

. / Are You In Need Of POWERFENCE? / NUPENG Calls For Dialogue To Resolve Capital Oil Impasse - #justice4ifeanyiubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.