Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 (11651 Views)

CBN To Sack Bank Directors With Bad Loans / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by NONNYG: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

So you eat "wailing" for breakfast?

E sweet like bread and hegg? grin
hahahahaha grin badt guy. yoruba & H-factor
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by sunnywhyt007: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2017
pls anybody that reads that all should summarise it for me
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Haben1: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Some people go say, Nah only God go save us, ( God go con down? ) we youth are the one to wake up, all this old man...
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Hage: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
indomitable234:
Until we go the Iceland way we won't get it right

What's the Iceland way.
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by MrMystrO(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Arewa12:

Wise Word

Which wise word? That was how capitalism was designed to be. That is the system, its normal. So there's nothing wise about that.
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by AngelicBeing: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Keneking:
I am unhappy with the entire system.

The country is a huge joke.
Because it is a zoo and a jungle, just imagine the kind of money we are talking about, billions of Naira shared as dividend to few people and yet we have millions of Nigeria starving, those who want to be patriotic to the country can continue., my allegiance has long shifted elsewhere and I have no apology for that sad
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Hage: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by deenee: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
lailo:
Can I blow whisle on them?

Nope, you can't. This report already made their income public knowledge
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Lakeland4321: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

thats banking for you

those EDs at the top fly private jets . change Armored G wagons regulary. send all their kids abroad, get mind blowing profit sharing

while they pay you 30k as a contract staff

as someone who knew the luxurious spending Zenith Bank does for its top staff and the wastage at the top. its sad all they can do is hire work horses and kill them with work load all for a paltry income.

dont tell me getting a banking or any other silly slavery job is a breakthrough in life, its a step backward undecided undecided

so many blue collared artisans now earn more than these dudes in suit. Banking jobs died after 2007

nonsense
So true
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by jamace(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Shareholders just invested for directors to make the profit. Oh, capitalism! cry
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2017
TooNoisy:
Summary is that entrepreneurship is the way to go.

No 9-5 pm job will ever pay you that kind of dividend.

Start you own business.
QED
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by blazetitov: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

thats banking for you

those EDs at the top fly private jets . change Armored G wagons regulary. send all their kids abroad, get mind blowing profit sharing

as someone who knew the luxurious spending Zenith Bank does for its top staff and the wastage at the top. its sad all they can do is hire work horses and kill them with work load all for a paltry income.

dont tell me getting a banking or any other silly slavery job is a breakthrough in life, its a step backward undecided undecided

so many blue collared artisans now earn more than these dudes in suit. Banking jobs died after 2007

nonsense

Words!!!!!
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
olafunny:
Before you start screaming that it's your money they are sharing, understand that your deposit is a liability to the bank itself. Banks don't rely on only deposits or the charges they got from those. Hence, they invest in various sectors of the economy (yes! With your deposits). They go as far as investing in oil and gas, even though loans constitute over 50% of banks' asset.

As long as i walk into the bank and I'm not denied of my rightful withdrawals, i think I'm cool cool

What if i tell u there are hawks and cabals in the banking system what will u say? Alot goes on dat few people know about. Various manipulations and schemes. However like top companies dat go public and doing well like fb etc.. the ceos eat the largest chunk via their shares
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by hucienda: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

thats banking for you

nonsense

bros you dey vex o. bitter truth you put out there ... some tough luv.

For folks gawking, you wanna be like them? Be brave. Take the bold step. Go start your own business.
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Joyekpen: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
The bank will never collapse with such risk they have. I can continue to bank with them. The directors share in the bank is a good source of confidence anytime and when they start to sell their Shares, I will run and remove my money sharp sharp
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by stanliwise(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
olafunny:
Before you start screaming that it's your money they are sharing, understand that your deposit is a liability to the bank itself. Banks don't rely on only deposits or the charges they got from those. Hence, they invest in various sectors of the economy (yes! With your deposits). They go as far as investing in oil and gas, even though loans constitute over 50% of banks' asset.

As long as i walk into the bank and I'm not denied of my rightful withdrawals, i think I'm cool cool
when a man is not well informed, he feels everything is going on fine. Those small charges and penny they collect. When you sum it all together you will notice it amount to billions of naira and bank gives this customer meagre interest.
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by loswhite(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
olafunny:

is it a crime to increase the salary and living standards of the ppl that work in those banks? The way u reason is very silly.... the complain is simple u cannot be making so much money and not impact on the life of even low level staff like the contract staff. If u cannot see the point then go back to bed
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by loswhite(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Dottore:
Why are people saying rubbish here. You applied for job in another's man's business and he treats and pays you the way he feels is OK and you are crying foul. If you think he's not treating you well then quit.
Come out from your comfort zone, put away your lazy garment and pursue your own dream. You may eventually become a boss.

China made white collar jobs and Government jobs so unattractive such that everyone is craving for self reliance. Look at where it got them today.

Nigerians want to be identified with a workplace with fine building, air-conditioned offices and company goodies attached to it not minding that they are slaves in corporate outfits. When anything goes wrong they are thrown out and they won't have something to fall back on.

We shall employ all of una very soon and we will tap from what you have learnt in other places you have worked and use it for our greater growth and still pay you as we deem fit, then you come back to Nairaland and cry foul.

#Teamentrepreneur#
goat can everybody be entrepreneurs? If u are an entrepreneur won't u employ ppl? So because u employ ppl to help u achieve your set goal u have to treat them like thrash right? Nigeria can never go forward with the kind animal character that we have everywhere. With this low level of reasoning u can never be an entrepreneur
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by dotun365: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:
And what about those of us whose shares haven't been paid out for years, don't we deserve any dividends ?
Dear sir, Please consult your stockbroker or any stockbroking firm that is a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange(http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members/find-a-dealing-member/dealing-member-directory) for information about how to get your dividends. SEC has been shouting about unclaimed dividends running into billions of Naira. They want the owners to come and claim theirs. Your millions may be there.
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by dotun365: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
You don't get the post. If you want such money invest in the stock market and watch your portfolio grow and earn dividends.
JayJohnson:
78 directors cornered the economy
78 directors pocketed the economy
78 directors smarter than 180 million Nigeria
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
Zenith is zenith, the topmost top.

Una see d gap between Ovia pay and him deputy MD pay?? shocked shocked

Like d distance from Lagos to Lake Chad grin

Dividend is different from salary, the least paid bank CEO earns a minimum of N100 million excluding certain benefits and privileges
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Tazdroid(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Dividend is different from salary, the least paid bank CEO earns a minimum of N100 million excluding certain benefits and privileges

Thanks buh I know. Typing "dividend" twice was hard for me
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by czaratwork: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
They will now pay bank workers stipents. man's inhumanity to man. Promotion is now an illusion in the banking sector. They will be deceiving us that investors confidence this and that not knowing they are making people slave for them. there is God o
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Iamwrath: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
dotun365:
Dear sir, Please consult your stockbroker or any stockbroking firm that is a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange(http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members/find-a-dealing-member/dealing-member-directory) for information about how to get your dividends. SEC has been shouting about unclaimed dividends running into billions of Naira. They want the owners to come and claim theirs. Your millions may be there.

May God bless you abundantly
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Dottore: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
loswhite:
goat can everybody be entrepreneurs? If u are an entrepreneur won't u employ ppl? So because u employ ppl to help u achieve your set goal u have to treat them like thrash right? Nigeria can never go forward with the kind animal character that we have everywhere. With this low level of reasoning u can never be an entrepreneur

Your father is the goat here so you as his product is worse than a slimy piglet. Anuofia. Wait until u apply for job in my establishment then you'd know whether I'm an entrepreneur. Anu mpama
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Ugosample(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Because it is a zoo and a jungle, just imagine the kind of money we are talking about, billions of Naira shared as dividend to few people and yet we have millions of Nigeria starving, those who want to be patriotic to the country can continue., my allegiance has long shifted elsewhere and I have no apology for that sad

grin grin
Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by AngelicBeing: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ugosample:

grin grin
Wetin Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abdusalami, Abacha do you, Nigeria is good, I will enjoy Nigeria, l will not leave Nigeria, l will make it in Nigeria, Nigeria is the best country in the world tongue

Re: 78 Bank Directors Get N10.34bn Dividend In 2016 by Ugosample(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Wetin Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abdusalami, Abacha do you, Nigeria is good, I will enjoy Nigeria, l will not leave Nigeria, l will make it in Nigeria, Nigeria is the best country in the world tongue

LMAO cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Dangote Refinery, Others To Drive Fuel Supply / 8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / Being A Distributor Of Attachments And Weavons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.