Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him (44945 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Don't mind these African men and their cave mentality. Sharp babes should just hook a nice white guy or blacks based outside the continent!!
Who wants to be a glorified house help all in the name of marriage?
Thank God my boo is based in the UK and cooks like a woman! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
The way people no just dey mind their business this days is something else.when I turn celeb ehn I go dey slap people on a regular.
Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Baba4dgals: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Some fans just dey act like people when their villagers dey pursue. What's your business with what Mikel eats? Shey he dey complain ni? Abi as he nor get big belle una nor dey happy?

I was expecting Olga to slam dunk the fan like this sef------>
Only if she's a Nigerian she would av told dat fan d story hw him papa impregnate him mama...

Nigerians naturally av bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by miketayo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
has the person asking eaten toDAY
Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by sucobaba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hemanwel:
Does that Instagram troll want Mama Ejima to feed Papa Ejima Pounded Yam as Dinner?? You want Papa Ejima to start scoring own goal?

or make he go play PK go throw-in
Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chinese democracy grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Doctorfitz: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:
With the twins that she has. We can already guess what the "other ways" can be.

Na there dey for dey see u

Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him by donqx: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
abeg free olga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.