Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. (1035 Views)

Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Nigerian Wonderkid (Photos) / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. by sontoly: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Liverpool and Southampton watched £6m-rated Henry Onyekuru score his 17th goal of the season for Eupen in the Belgian League.
The attacker has been outstanding this season scoring 5goals in last 4 matches. He has also attracted attention from Celtic, West Brom, bournmouth, Arsenal, Chelsea, fernebache and Leipzig who are jostling for the signature of the 19 yr old.
He is destined to move away from the Belgian side after showing so much promises, he is also in contention for the Belgium player of the year.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3398771/henry-onyekuru-is-wanted-by-premier-league-trio-liverpool-southampton-and-bournemouth-who-sent-scouts-to-watch-him-in-action-for-belgian-side-eupen/

Re: Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. by softwerk(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2017
19years old?!

I myself i'm beginning to start doubting my my birth certificate embarassed
Re: Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
this old man dey follow me drag age... lols
Re: Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. by sontoly: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
martins18:
this old man dey follow me drag age... lols
Is it your age?, stop dragging his age go and drag urs grin grin
Re: Liverpool And Southampton Fights Over The Signing Of Nigerian Wonderkid. by sontoly: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Una dey shout old man but Costa is 26 and he looks like a grandpa.
Naija stop hating pls

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Admits Transfer Window Is Crazy. / Nemanja Matic Has Joined From Chelsea On A Three-year Deal. / Mayweather Vs Mcgregor In A UFC Fight: Who Would Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.