Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Take A Look At The Best Windows In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take A Look At The Best Windows In Nigeria (1682 Views)

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Best Windows In Nigeria / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Best Windows In Nigeria by rotexglass: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello Nigerians, I would love to introduce the BEST WINDOWS IN NIGERIA to you. Anyways, you might be wondering why I called it the best windows in Nigeria but let's start with the fact that it's energy saving in essence it deflects up to 60-65% of sun rays and uv rays thereby helping you save cost of running your air conditioner. Due to this fact 90% of noise is eliminated as well,along side odor and dust due to the factory fitted gasket that comes with the windows and doors which can be proven with a white paper test. Now these are just a few of the features that the Windows and doors has not the mention the factory fitted mosquito net which is detachable. I'm sure you must be thinking why do I even need to bother with this Windows and doors oh well here's why;
1. There's the cooling effect and it saves 60% of energy(let's think about it guys, Nigeria is too hot and you can't come and die)
2. Anti-dust and anti-odor(I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend extra in this recession by calling cleaning agencies and having to deal with offensive ordors)
3. 90% of noise elimination (some peace and quiet finally!!!)
4. Reduction of UV effect (Don't let that furniture, curtains and pictures be damaged by the sun for memory's sake)
5. Technical capacity and Aesthetics ( invest your 4 years of sweat into 40 years of bliss...durability is key)
6. Mosquito nets (it's inbuilt and removable, need I say more about those darn mosquitoes)
7. Modern solutions for ventilation (the tilt and turn function is just out of this world)
8. Self-cleaning Windows (now we wouldn't want to spend so much would we)
9. Resistance (it's a no matter the weather kind of product...doesn't rot, rust or corrode)
10. Best glass used (I mean it's double-glazed come on)
11. Highly experienced foreign staff (nationwide and international standards are met without doubt)
12. Guarantee in quality (if this isn't quality I don't know what is)
13. Inward and outward window sills ( for picture frame lovers and book owners)
I could go on and on about how amazing this product but I'd do you one better, come see it for yourselves;
Our showroom is at Zuma house and Olympia estate close to Games Village Gudu District Abuja at Rotex Glass ltd Block A or you can call 08148885555. Also check www.rotexglass.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5AmipqGeiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKQL8CjQQKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4aXa-8ZgpQ

#bestwindowsinnigeria

Cc: Mynd44, Llasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing For Small Businesses in Nigeria (Mileage Digital) / $200 Itunes Gift Card Needed. / Honeywell Flour Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.