Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? (1140 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Vine4(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, please does anyone know of any genuine business I can start either online or offline with no capital at all. Please I'm broke.
Most people capitalize on this medium to start selling ther products (E books). Abeg o!!!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by psucc(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
With no capital your best bet is to SIT AT HOME

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by iihtlagos: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Either you invest in knowledge or you invest in a structure.

Investing in knowledge is good because along the line you charge people from your expertise. It might be expensive now, but that is your best shot.

Which is why I am inviting you to our FREE Seminar. See https://www.nairaland.com/3759384/how-get-job-within-2 for more details.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Vine4(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
psucc:
With no capital your best bet is to SIT AT HOME

I'm BROKE...there must be something that entails no capital. Then 4rm there I can now expand
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Vine4:

I'm BROKE...there must be something that entails no capital. Then 4rm there I can now expand

You may check here www.nairaland.com/3759701/making-money-local-payphone-services
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by bnanzip(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can help you but you must meet the criteria.

You write for me, and I will pay you. If you can write well without me having to go over and correct the mistakes, then I will pay per article you submit to my email.
You can write on what you are good at. Let me know if you are interested

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by NobleKaY7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Do you have pots,plates,stove or gas cylinder or do you know any place we can get space ? If so let's collaborate and do food business

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by sonofthunder: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
most likely none...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Vine4(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Vine4:

Why not look for a job instead of trying to start a business
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by alexowoade: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2017
bnanzip:

You write for me, and I will pay you. If you can write well without me having to go over and correct the mistakes, then I will pay per article you submit to my email.
I can also write well my email is alexowoade@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Rasheedinho3(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
bnanzip:

Good day, I am interested as I can also write very well. my email is rasheedibrahim92@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Vine4(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
NobleKaY7:
Do you have pots,plates,stove or gas cylinder or do you know any place we can get space ? If so let's collaborate and do food business

I have only plates
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by Vine4(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why not look for a job instead of trying to start a business

My dear I have tried. I got tired of sending my CV and not being called
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
That would be great.

Vine4:

Ok...will check
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by vanmusco(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
What skills do u have
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With No Capital? by NobleKaY7(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Vine4:

I have only plates
Holla me on 09065483899.
Let's do this together .

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Consulting Firms In Nigeria / I Need Contact To Hon. Minister Of Power His Excellency Babatunde Fashola / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.