Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,680 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ever Thought Of Investing In Music? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ever Thought Of Investing In Music? (325 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Thought Of Investing In Music? by Westlife2013(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
A lot of us do believe that becoming a music or entertainment investor you have to be a record label or a politician, I am here to tell you that you are wrong.
Music as we all know is among the top three high paying jobs in Nigeria and the world at large. Anybody can invest in music or even in an artist. And you will become a millionaire within months.

Even if you can't sing you can invest in someone who you believe is super talented, its just like you employing someone to work for you and grow your business.

Would you like to invest? You need to check this promising artist out:

http://smashyonline..com

Got any questions? please do call or whatsapp+2348037143405 or +2348067492989

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought. / Business Launch Invitation / Dear All Nairaland Please Come To My Aid...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.