Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'd Make 5 Good Music A Year Instead Of Countless Crap Songs - Label Adeyeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'd Make 5 Good Music A Year Instead Of Countless Crap Songs - Label Adeyeye (331 Views)

Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / I Never Said I'd Make ₦25m In Two Weeks, Tboss Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'd Make 5 Good Music A Year Instead Of Countless Crap Songs - Label Adeyeye by Sanyiicrown(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Label Adeyeye, a Nigerian music writer, TalkingBeatz Records performing act and a business mogul.
Speaking about business on his Facebook page, Label has been taking his friends and followers on how to run a Successful Business Venture. He pointed out some key values amongst which CONTENT is one of his points.
Considering the fact that the song writer knows his Onions to the smallest bulb inside it, He made himself a talking point Saying
"He will rather drop 5 meaningful songs in a Year than dropping 50 crap songs over a year"
Going by the Garri And Sugar Crooner's point, we also could remember vividly that the famous Cobhams Asuquo just drop his first album this year 2017 and ALL the songs on the album are blessed with luxury of meaningful CONTENTS Despite the fact that Cobhams has been signed to Sony Music since year 2006, he has been very careful so as not to drop substandard CONTENT.
Share your thoughts on this through the comments box below.

source: http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2017/04/i-rather-drop-5-rich-songs-in-year.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Music: Wale Ft Olamide, Davido - Fine Girl / Davido Tours UK Street And Help Less Privileges After Performing IF On Stage / Govt Should Improve Prisons Not Meddle In Domestic Violence — Mercy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.