Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) (16228 Views)

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by adinoyiM(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Wish Ksp Can Join This Protest... Am Tired Of Staying At Home O... Me Wey Dy Happy Say I Go Finally Go Service Next Year See Wetin Strike Dy Cause... Bello, Pls Remove Dat Google Frm Ur Eyes And Look Into Dis Matta Well Well

It's never too late. Although KSP SUG does not seem to be very active. I haven't heard a word from them ever since the strike began.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by greatjoshy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
my heart bleeds for my school in this messed up state with the poorest governance ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by villagecraft: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by siie: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerians sad .. All I have to say is dn't rely on ur government, think abt urself first because that is what the government is also doing they think abt themselves first. So by protesting u think they'll care right?? undecided
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
villagecraft:
New twist Emerge, NANS Attacks Gov. Bello
http://www.naaija.com/kogi-varsities-students-protest-bello-vs-nans/
'Attacks' him? Did he show up there?

©YBR
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
#ReOpenOurSchool: Students Protest Continued Closure of Tertiary Institutions in Kogi

Nimi, a female student of Kogi State Polytechnic called and two male students Kogi State University (KSU) Anyigba have been arrested by the Nigeria Police Force during an ongoing peaceful protest along Lokoja-Abuja highway.

The arrest came after the Nigeria Army allegedly molested the students by beating them with horse whip and sticks.

The protest began by 7:15am on Monday as the students were armed with placards with inscriptions like; "We are tired of staying at home, 2015 and 2016 students have missed the first batch of NYSC mobilization and please Re open our institution".

After much momentum, a senior police officer came addressing the students regarding the protest and the students promised to be law abiding.

Twenty minutes later the Nigeria Army with their Hulux van armed to the teeth raided the students, beat them up causing confusion at NATACO as the students ran for their dear lives.

The determined students reconverged planning to go on a procession before an Inspector (name withheld) accosted the students and arrested 2 unharmed students before giving a female student a hot chase to make it three arrest.

The inspector attached to the A division, allegedly threatened the arrested students before driving off to an unknown destination.

Since Sunday, Lokoja the Kogi state capital has experienced heavy security presence after the students made their intention to embark on a peaceful protest known.

Efforts to reach the embattled President, SUG KSU, Omepa Philip proved abortive.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by victormartyn(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tbillz:
#ReOpenOurSchool: Students Protest Continued Closure of Tertiary Institutions in Kogi

Nimi, a female student of Kogi State Polytechnic called and two male students Kogi State University (KSU) Anyigba have been arrested by the Nigeria Police Force during an ongoing peaceful protest along Lokoja-Abuja highway.

The arrest came after the Nigeria Army allegedly molested the students by beating them with horse whip and sticks.

The protest began by 7:15am on Monday as the students were armed with placards with inscriptions like; "We are tired of staying at home, 2015 and 2016 students have missed the first batch of NYSC mobilization and please Re open our institution".

After much momentum, a senior police officer came addressing the students regarding the protest and the students promised to be law abiding.

Twenty minutes later the Nigeria Army with their Hulux van armed to the teeth raided the students, beat them up causing confusion at NATACO as the students ran for their dear lives.

The determined students reconverged planning to go on a procession before an Inspector (name withheld) accosted the students and arrested 2 unharmed students before giving a female student a hot chase to make it three arrest.

The inspector attached to the A division, allegedly threatened the arrested students before driving off to an unknown destination.

Since Sunday, Lokoja the Kogi state capital has experienced heavy security presence after the students made their intention to embark on a peaceful protest known.

Efforts to reach the embattled President, SUG KSU, Omepa Philip proved abortive.

Why Yahaya Bello dey cause wahala for students

Those students try sef.

Politicians for Naija na Clueless set of individuals, all of them.
Swines!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Lordxeer(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lets see the outcome
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
adinoyiM:

It's never too late. Although KSP SUG does not seem to be very active. I haven't heard a word from them ever since the strike began.
I Pray So because 4mnts Gone Already. That's Why I Like The Former SUG, Too Active.... Etemeya Inda?
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by akinsiju22(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
I wonder what is going on in KSU's SUG, when we were there it wasn't like this, well we pray a solution will be arrived at as soon as possible, the house is divided and it should be put together again. although I am strongly part of the #ReopenKSU vanguard
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by mathy2p2: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Failed state

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
kogi state lack every good thing of life. I regret going to study there walahi. this is my final year. They should just allow me graduate I am tired of this delayed destiny abeg.
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
victormartyn:

Why Yahaya Bello dey cause wahala for students
Those students try sef.
Politicians for Naija na Clueless set of individuals, all of them. Swines!!!
yahaya bello is not human o. he is a blind bat and a wild animal. he is a useless and senseless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tbillz:

who is yahaya bello sef
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
massinola:
Belo was a mistake that never should have happened. He's so confused. Aside demolition of roundabouts in Lokoja, no visible achievement so far.
A close observation actually reveals the fact that almost all the state that voted in another government aside the one they had are regretting their decision. Talk about Kogi, Benue, Niger state at al. Though Nigerian politicians are criminals, these states voted based on sentiment. They never had any concrete evidence on why they voted who eventually is their governor now. They voted based on sai Baba mantra forgetting Baba will only be in aso rock. Niger state is the worst because you can't even see the governor. Is as if he's rulling by proxy. Very bad
guy correct yourself, we didn't vote for bello.we voted for prince audu abubakar but unfortunately God had other plans..... And saying it was said Baba's wind that put us in this mess is illogical, do you expect us to vote that fully dressed mad man,wada?
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by adinoyiM(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Pray So because 4mnts Gone Already. That's Why I Like The Former SUG, Too Active.... Etemeya Inda?

Ò da hi, Avò Inya.

Hope the government will wake up to their responsibilities. The future of our youth is being sacrificed for the personal gains of a few people.
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by massinola(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Raheemzee:
guy correct yourself, we didn't vote for bello.we voted for prince audu abubakar but unfortunately God had other plans..... And saying it was said Baba's wind that put us in this mess is illogical, do you expect us to vote that fully dressed mad man,wada?
No I didn't but voting Audu was like saying bad pass bad. Audu of all people who milked Kogi state dry. Owed workers and pensioners. He went on to call them dead wood. That was what led to his loosing his second bid. There were other candidates aside the two you mentioned. Sai baba hypothesis was what made you guys vote Audu
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
adinoyiM:

Ò da hi, Avò Inya.

Hope the government will wake up to their responsibilities. The future of our youth is being sacrificed for the personal gains of a few people.
My Dear, U Can Say That Again And Again...

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by kaylawlah(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
BELLO IS D BIGGEST SCAM EVER
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by stanbillion200(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Wish Ksp Can Join This Protest... Am Tired Of Staying At Home O... Me Wey Dy Happy Say I Go Finally Go Service Next Year See Wetin Strike Dy Cause... Bello, Pls Remove Dat Google Frm Ur Eyes And Look Into Dis Matta Well Well
What of us when still dey house from Ksp when never still go service because of the strike
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2017
siye102:

who is yahaya bello sef
a stupid governor whom we over all over trusted but our expectations failed us
Re: Kogi State University Students Protest Closure Of Their School (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
massinola:

No I didn't but voting Audu was like saying bad pass bad. Audu of all people who milked Kogi state dry. Owed workers and pensioners. He went on to call them dead wood. That was what led to his loosing his second bid. There were other candidates aside the two you mentioned. Sai baba hypothesis was what made you guys vote Audu
true,but 9ja dis days, if u don't belong to a popular party just consider yourself a 'participant' no matter how well you mean for the people.... Aaaargh! I tire 4 9ja!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: ABU Zaria Reopens October 24, Resumes Lectures In January / Change Of Cbt Examination Dates For Utme 2013 / Pls I Need Help On How To Get Trade Test 1,2,3 Certificate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.