Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge (1091 Views)

2022 BATCH 'B' ONLINE REG @ A-Net Cyber Cafe Woji, Port Harcourt / 6 Grand Opportunities You Shouldn’t Miss As A NYSC Corp Member / 2017 Batch A NYSC Registration To Start.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge by DCONE1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
I'm a prospective NYSC candidate of 2017 and im having challenges with my health right now ,im not too strong to partake in the heavy physical activities in the camp,Im taking medications, is there a way that i will not go to camp and still serve...im just confused.i dont know how to go about it ,I need your advice guys.i ll appreciate your comment.
Re: Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge by khattab008: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Go to the camp with evidence I.e medical report and after registration you can take leave and come back on the day they are leaving camp.
Re: Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge by DCONE1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
khattab008:
Go to the camp with evidence I.e medical report and after registration you can take leave and come back on the day they are leaving camp.
thanks for the reply...Have you seen it work for anybody?
Re: Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge by khattab008: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
DCONE1:
thanks for the reply...Have you seen it work for anybody?

Yes, pregnant women and sick pple were allowed to leave camp after registration in our camp.

By the way, I think the camp is opening by June so there's still time to recover, wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: Please Advice A NYSC Candidate With Health Challenge by DCONE1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
khattab008:

Yes, pregnant women and sick pple were allowed to leave camp after registration in our camp.

By the way, I think the camp is opening by June so there's still time to recover, wishing you speedy recovery.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Guy, Ahmed Tijani Umah 09094249413. He Is A Scam / 2014 NYSC Presidential Awards To Hold Soon – DG / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.