Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said “she Is Only Popular Because Of Psquare” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said “she Is Only Popular Because Of Psquare” (362 Views)

Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said “she Is Only Popular Because Of Psquare” by Choiszman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lola Omotayo-Okoye has decided to give it to a blogger hot, after the latter called her out and claimed PSquare made her popular.

The blogger who is an obvious troll posted: “U are only popular because of psquare. Opening your legs got you mad fame @lolaomotayo_okoye”

Lola immediately, took the bull by the horn and replied: “I know you are looking for me to make you popular, give you your 2-minutes of fame and sh*t! Well here you have it scum bag! Show your face you bloody hypocrite. Clearly you suck at your job if you even have one. Blogger hypeman my ass. If you had your facts right you wouldn’t be caught dead making suck ignorant statements. I feel sorry for your dumb ass! So there you go, a little fame for you b***h! Ode Oshi!

That has got to sting!

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

International Music Act To Storm Abuja For All White Pool Party / Bayelsa Corp Member Proposes To Fellow Corpper. / Watch VIDEO: How Beyonce Carter Paid Her Homage To Africa's Legend Fela Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.