Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital (1816 Views)

Invest In Our Fish/poultry Farm With Good Returns Of 20% In 4months / Own A Farm With Us Today At Vokram / Easy Investment You Can Start With Very Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital by masterblaster(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is one of the businesses you can start on a minimum level and with proper coordination and organization, it can grow rapidly into a big time poultry farming.

All you need to do is to buy broiler birds or chicks from any market or farm around you and start to rear them until they are fully grown or mature for sales.

Another way you can start poultry farming is by buying eggs and fully grown birds for resale, you can then gather up the money for the poultry farm or buy full grown birds precisely layers and sell the eggs they produce afterward, which will earn extra profit. you can later sell off the birds and gather the money to start up a poultry business.
Read more...http://naijaentrepreneur.com/2017/03/02/how-to-start-a-poultry-farm-with-little-or-no-capital/

Re: How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital by blackylola(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Am interested in this business I have land and little money but I don't hv any experience about poultry
Re: How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital by konshency(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
i will lyk to engage in it but the problem is i dont knw where to start from.
Re: How To Start A Poultry Farm With Little Capital by masterblaster(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
konshency:
i will lyk to engage in it but the problem is i dont knw where to start from.
All you need to do is start small with a bird cage that is big enough with about 10 . Then grow from there because you would learn through the process. It is not as difficult as people make it looks.

(1) (Reply)

Edmark Business Tips / See Why Earth Is The Best Investment On Earth / 500k To Be Invested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.