Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico (3124 Views)

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by lilfreezy: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people no dey waste time. Dey made it look like he was hanging clothes outside grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Researchz: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hilariously hilarious

Chai Photoshop

Abeg make them carry this one go front page
Lalasticlala
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by freesinzu(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
What else can I do than lol
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by gaetano: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
World best. King Messi. This is funny thoughgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Khd95(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh my,nigerians abeg i carry nyash giv unagringrin

habagrin
ronaldo should be manouvered into messi's position,holding messi's jerseycheesy
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by SEYIKP(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
We are Barcelona we are more than a club
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Tapout(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
the outcome of the match didn't come as a surprise to me tho...
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
SEYIKP:
We are Barcelona we are more than a club
Yes oooooooo
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Martinez19(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Messi and Ronaldo are great players and both have there moments. You can't use this match your discredit Ronaldo because if you do, you can therefore discredit Messi using the ucl tie with juventus.

Wait o, I think Messi holding his shirt and taunting madrid fans shows a lot about him. Outside he is humble but inside he wants to outshine Ronaldo and shine in El clasico.
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by gaetano: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Martinez19:
Messi and Ronaldo are great players and both have there moments. You can't use this match your discredit Ronaldo because if you do, you can therefore discredit Messi using the ucl tie with juventus.

Wait o, I think Messi holding his shirt and taunting madrid fans shows a lot about him. Outside he is humble but inside he wants to outshine Ronaldo and shine in El clasico.

Messi's savagery yesterday was on another level. Asin holding his Jersey in front of the real Madrid fans with no smile on his face. Thant one alone pain the Madrid supporters aswear
Re: Photoshop: See What They Did To Messi Holding His Jersey #elclassico by Martinez19(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
gaetano:

Messi's savagery yesterday was on another level. Asin holding his Jersey in front of the real Madrid fans with no smile on his face. Thant one alone pain the Madrid supporters aswear
It was painful die. I have seen ref give players red card for taunting celebrations.

(1) (Reply)

Ali Reveals Player Who Inspired Pochettino’s Sack: Totthenham / Africa's Best World Cup Performance? / Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.