Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Thank God I'm Not Where I Used To Be-justin Bieber [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank God I'm Not Where I Used To Be-justin Bieber [photos] (449 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / "I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I'm Not Where I Used To Be-justin Bieber [photos] by Dazzlybolt: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Canadian pop star, 23, posted a split shot of his current self with his January 2014 mug shot, looking on the maturation and progress he's made over the past few years, as he's remained arrest-free since August of 2014.
'I LOVE THIS because it reminds me IM NOT EXACTLY WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT THANK GOD IM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE!!' he wrote. 'THE BEST IS YET TO COME DO YOU BELIEVE IT?'
The Baby singer was taken into custody on January 23, 2014 after officials said they saw the singer drag racing in a yellow Lamborghini with a friend. He failed a sobriety test and cursed out authorities attempting to take him into custody, police said.
The singer was charged with resisting arrest and DUI, as subsequent tests confirmed the presence of marijuana and Xanax in his system.

Bieber eventually worked out a plea deal with prosecutors in the case, as he pleaded guilty to careless driving and resisting arrest, paying a $500 fine, completing anger management and drunken driving programs; and making a donation of $50,000 to the local charity Our Kids prior to the agreement.
View pics>>>>>>>>>>http://eazylight..com.ng/2017/04/thank-god-im-not-where-i-used-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Voiced Her Opinion On The Increasing Rate Of Celebrity Divorce / Treysong Sucking The Studio Microphone With His(pics,video) / Diddy Tops Forbes List Of Richest Hip Hop Artist Of 2017 With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.