Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World (2230 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Apply For 2016/2017 PTDF Master's Oversea Scholarship Scheme / Nigeria Vs India! The Greatest Lie Ever Told. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by IEPC(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2010
Indian Education Promotion Council [IEPC], a government recognized premier organisation promoting Indian Education, invites international student to experience Indian education, culture and people.

we also offer scholarship to international students in the field of Engineering, medicine, Computer Applications, Information technology, Commerce, arts and Science.

You shall also use search engine to visit our government websites to know more about India and its brand of education.

To know more IPEC or Scholarships, please visit: www.iepc-india.com or write to : info@iepc-india.com

All the best!

Regards
Sabari Raj. S.
Chairman - Managing Director
Indian Education Promotion Council.
Email: cmd@iepc-india.com
Cell: +91 9916544525
www.iepc-india.com
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by IEPC(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Its all fine and fantastic
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by eeo: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2010
I intend studying sports coaching or physical education.Want to know if i too can be offered scholarship.Mail me @ eric112cm@yahoo.Com
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by GraceAire: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
i want to study bussiness management n i want to the requirement for the scholarship my e-mails are spicytolu2005@yahoo.com or grace aire@gmail.com.thanks
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by edniroya01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
l intend to study in india too, ayorinde_o@yahoo.com
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by devinecool(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2010
IEPC:

Indian Education Promotion Council [IEPC], a government recognized premier organisation promoting Indian Education, invites international student to experience Indian education, culture and people.

we also offer scholarship to international students in the field of Engineering, medicine, Computer Applications, Information technology, Commerce, arts and Science.

You shall also use search engine to visit our government websites to know more about India and its brand of education.

To know more IPEC or Scholarships, please visit: www.iepc-india.com or write to : info@iepc-india.com

All the best!

Regards
Sabari Raj. S.
Chairman - Managing Director
Indian Education Promotion Council.
Email: cmd@iepc-india.com
Cell: +91 9916544525
www.iepc-india.com

I am a system analyst and I am actually planning to go to India by September this year to upgrade to programming on VB and PHP for website desgning exploit here in Nigeria. And if I am not mistaking you said there is scholarship for that category. so pls you can e-mail me on this address johnson_amas@yahoo.com . And may be we can discuss other areas of interest.
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by GraceAire: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
i thought i was gng to get a reply from the poster on how to go about it
Re: STUDY IN INDIA UNDER SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME - INDIA; The Skills Capital of the World by vkstudy: 2:09am On Aug 21, 2011
Dear All
Beware of scholarship scam in India offered by some education agents.
The modus operandi is they inflate the fee and out of that they offer some thing as scholarship.
Instead students are requested to contact colleges directly (google it you will find many good colleges)
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Way To Smatch Uniport Post Utme / Unn Clearance Updates / Poor Educational Standard, Whose Fault:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.