Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can Someone Please Help Me Out With This! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can Someone Please Help Me Out With This! (388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help Me Out With This! by ChisomDgreatest(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello guys

Recently, I've been looking for a particular story on this section but I seem to have forgotten the name...I'd love if someone could help me out with the name and writer. This is the much I can remember

The piece is about a guy who's the only male in his office. He and his Boss(the wife to a high ranked officer) had an affair...along the line I think he refuse to continue with the affair which led to a breakup with his girlfriend and the killing of his friend...

Please can someone tell me the name and the owner of the piece.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 6 "What Should I Do?" Pix Inside / Nostalgia / The Intruder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.