Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Limited Plots Of Land For Sale At Magboro Behind Punch - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Limited Plots Of Land For Sale At Magboro Behind Punch (321 Views)

Casavilla Estate, Magboro Behind Punch News Paper 10mins Drive From Berger Lagos / Casavilla Estate, Magboro Behind Punch News Paper 10mins Drive From Berger Lagos / 3m/plot With Cofo From Casavilla Est, Behind Punch,10min 4rm Berger. Upd Pic+Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limited Plots Of Land For Sale At Magboro Behind Punch by isakmp: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will be sharing my life experience as regard to non securing a property on time. When i secured a job in a reputable firm. What hit me on the face first was building my career by writing certification exams. I expended all resources (time, money, energy) on reading, stay late in office most times even sleeping in office in order to study for exams. No one to advice me on the need to secure a property (tangible asset). I received quarterly allowance, the allowance is enough to secure a plot of land then at ayobo axis. But i got all my attention on career building. Fast forward, i'm married now,expenses have increased, recession, companies are cutting salaries.Many thanks to my inlaw. They pressured me till i secured two plots of land. I bought a landed property at ayobo axis and another one at magboro behind punch via a financial institution. I'm sharing this to those that are single or married and do not have any property. You can't predict your financial situation in the future. Don't be carried away with the money in the bank or the nice treatment from your employer. Things can change rapidly. I know my senior colleagues that are yet to secure a single plot of land , it is wise to inconvenient yourself now and enjoy later. When you have a house of own, you have peace of mind. No landlord and i repeat no Landlord can intimidate you, because deep down ur mind his worst is to give you quit notice. I'm building my house now at ayobo not easy because i have a family now. I bought a plot of land at magboro behind punch via a financial institution at their allen ikeja branch which i want to sell . It's genuine land all document intact. I can't sell it directly, you have to visit the branch at allen to process the transfer and also they have limited lands to sell. You can purchase out rightly or pay in installments. I advise anyone interested in property to key into this transaction. Lagos-Ibadan expressway road construction is nearing completion and you all know the rest if the area is set......It's cheap now. Your investment is secure either in cash or in physical asset as you are dealing with financial institution and not an individual. If you are interested. Kindly contact the email. jotogboy@gmail.com
NB: Please only serious buyer should contact me. It's real and genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Get Fully Functional Ecommerce Website That Streamline & Strengthen Your Busines / Fumigate Your Apartment Before You Pack In / Serious Minds Only !!! A Half A Plot For Sale .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.