Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People (423 Views)

Gtbank Reopens Over 40 Branches Nationwide, Extends Banking Hours / Increase Your Market Sales —advertise For Free In Any Nigerian High Institution / This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel, Fitness Enthusiast, Health Blogger and Entrepreneur

As entrepreneurs we can all agree that getting an audience is one of the most important factors for business growth.

And not just any audience, you need the right audience. People who will be ready to buy from you.

You can get audience right here.

I am offering you a chance to advertise your business to over 40,000 active people and not just anybody, but people who would buy from you..

With a Sponsored Article (an article (post) which will be posted on my blog)... You can sit back and watch your sales hit the roof.

To have a post on any Products/Services/Events, We Offer Sponsored Post which showcases your product in all its splendor, with a detailed article and pictures to match.

This single post would give the readers and your audience all the insight they need to know about your brand, gain a better understanding of it and also let them know how to reach out, changing them from our readers to your clients. This package is a great way of educating and enticing your readers.

Your Post also Enjoy Publicity on our all Social media pages. Facebook = 15,000 followers | Facebook = 10,000 members | Instagram = 1,000 followers | Email = Over 200 subscribers | Traffic = Over 10,000 Monthly Pageviews

The cost for this slot is N10,000.

NOTE:- To give more awareness to your Post, You can also go for our “STICKY FEATURE”.

Once you have your Post on our Platform, You can go for this Sticky Feature. It will help you get your Post to the Top of our Site, So your post won't move down even if we Post 50 Article a day. But I am giving you this feature for free!!!!.

For The Post & Sticking of the Post, This totals to ₦10,000 Flat.

You can take a look at the blog to see how active it this. As you can see there are at least 2 comments in almost every posts.

View the blog here newsphases..com

Are you interested in getting your business to more eyes and hitting that big sale you were hoping for this month..

Send a mail with Subject "Promotions" to healthnewsphases@gmail.com or just send me a pm and I will get down to you..

it is affordable, it is achievable and it is best for your business..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

oblokoin, matidon, Nuafrank, Kunleforreal, OyinkanA, Spazwik, imrandbest, oreilori, Greenlandncom, merick, Adinije, mould4plastics, Rachie83, dapo005, Blaqqprince, hustlengetpaid, ebizackyahooc, dannyreports, CosmeticChemist, UGODDAY, Triton1996, uwa1, seiyefajohn, favalli, Fadolistic, Sunnyonyex, jdbellsjd, dglfitness, YINKPRAISE, udjq1, bilikisu02, Joyabio, TheRealAdonye, Honey2012, MariasHouse, EasyCall, Freshnex, forcomments, tutitech, michaelhanson, Iffygod, twinskenny, Infotips, PatzHomes, peace12345, akoguj94, gogedda, mofemath, fearnot1, hrhjnr, tunnero2012, chibecanglobal, chibecan, TrumpDonald2, tolulope855, envoguerailings, kunleajao, lammygloooooooo, Page3, jaytee00, Teebrainy, HouseofMabella
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Slots till open..
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
More exposure, more opportunities
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
More now
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Let the world know you exist
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Make make sales... simple and easy
Re: Make More Sales!! Advertise Your Business To Over 40,000 People by Ruggedfitness: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
More exposure, more sales

(1) (Reply)

So Whats My Business With This.. (pic) / My Little Secret / Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.