Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes (833 Views)

OKUJA Part 5 +funny Memmes / OKUJA Part 4 +funny Memmes / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes by bingbagbo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pastor pepper was admonishing his congregation concerning the sin of fornication and adultery:

Pastor Pepper: Repent! Repent! Repent! The Lord is coming soon brother...sister repent! Everybody is fornicating these days, why? everybody is committing adultery, why? You nor dey fear God? Listen, if you dont stop all of these sexual sins, i tell you congregation, we all go join grin grin grin grin

Okuja had a cardiac arrest grin grin

1 Share

Re: OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes by franklyncj: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Huraaaayyy!! First to comment...i wana thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy and to grow to become the man i am now. Once again thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so i can be first in everything, even in commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. I thank my teachers from nursery till campus. Thanks for the discpline instilled in me. I thank my school principal very much. Thank you to my neighbours and the woman who sells pan cakes at the junction. We made it...first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes by bingbagbo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
franklyncj:
Huraaaayyy!! First to comment...i wana
thank God for the opportunity to comment
first. I also thank my mum and dad for
bringing me into this world and also feeding
me since infancy and to grow to become the
man i am now. Once again thank my parents
for teaching me to be time conscious so i can
be first in everything, even in commenting. I
thank my siblings for not letting me down in
my quest to comment first. I thank my
teachers from nursery till campus. Thanks for
the discpline instilled in me. I thank my
school principal very much. Thank you to my
neighbours and the woman who sells pan
cakes at the junction. We made it...first

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When The Heat Is Too Much / Weekend Joke / Crazyamusecomedy Present (BUHARI REGIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.