Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Advise On Laptop To Get - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advise On Laptop To Get (1255 Views)

Advise On Moderate Laptop Capable Of Running Intense GIS Modelling / I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira / 5 Best Laptop To Spend Your Money On In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Laptop To Get by obizzy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello, I have a budget of about 75-80k
My question is can I get a brand new,good and perfect system with that budget or should I get a fairly used system with that budget, given that I'll get more value for my money if I get the fairly used one.
Answers please and state reasons
Also if you want to sell laptop and your location is lagos /akure . Holla
Re: Advise On Laptop To Get by davidadenrele: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Your budget can get you a brand new laptop but with a very low class configuration something like AMD or Intel celeron laptop which are very slow and are not durable for games and long hour use, but with fairly used your budget can get you something reasonable fast and useful for long hours i have a London used neat Dell E6419 Corei5 2.4 GHz, 329 GB HDD 4GB,RAM Webcam, Wifi, DVD/RW+, Bluetooth SD slot.

Asking price 75K

Re: Advise On Laptop To Get by Avast(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Acer aspire E1-531.
Processor 2.2GHz.
15.6" HD LED LCD.
4 GB DDR3 Memory.
DVD-Super Multi DL drive.
Battery life is more than 3 hours while browsing.
Price N65000
Ikorodu area.
Thank you

Re: Advise On Laptop To Get by ahless(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
obizzy:
My question is can I get a brand new,good and perfect system with that budget or should I get a fairly used system with that budget, given that I'll get more value for my money if I get the fairly used one.
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series Core i3 500GB 4GB 1,7GHz for 80K Windows 10 Creators pro 64 bits
Re: Advise On Laptop To Get by aril: 1:00am On Apr 27, 2017
obizzy:

You need laptop that will give you value for your money. Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3429501/lenovo-macbook-hp-dell-iphones/9

WhatsApp 07012981649
Re: Advise On Laptop To Get by alexx187(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
obizzy:
call i have a notebook and its touchscreen n perfect for u..call 08134088630

(1) (Reply)

Atx Desktop Case For Sale At Cheap / sold / How To Recover Files From A Crashed Hard Drive | Easy Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.