Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,155 members, 7,825,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Branded Packing Nylon Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Branded Packing Nylon Needed (598 Views)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing... / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Branded Packing Nylon Needed by Femoje(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
hello good people am here for help I need a branded packing nylon to help my business. I do sales of men's boxer 3in1 pack, anybody with useful info on how to get the branded packing nylon with design on it should WhatsApp me 08173857040 thank u all
Re: Branded Packing Nylon Needed by skedman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Femoje:
hello good people am here for help I need a branded packing nylon to help my business. I do sales of men's boxer 3in1 pack, anybody with useful info on how to get the branded packing nylon with design on it should WhatsApp me 08173857040 thank u all
hello,my company own a machine that will print what you need on the nylon i flexo it is 1000 per kg depending on the kg you need. Hope you are not a runs guy and beside you must have a brand name.
Re: Branded Packing Nylon Needed by Femoje(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
am not a runs boy I be hustler as for the brand name I don't have a company yet. all I do for now is to package and sell. and pls drop ur contact
Re: Branded Packing Nylon Needed by Femoje(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
skedman:
hello,my company own a machine that will print what you need on the nylon i flexo it is 1000 per kg depending on the kg you need. Hope you are not a runs guy and beside you must have a brand name.
am not a runs boy I be hustler as for the brand name I don't have a company yet. all I do for now is to package and sell. and pls drop ur contact
Re: Branded Packing Nylon Needed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Contact us @09033347918(WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

...facts, Tips, Causes And Remedy To Most Common Health Problems... / CV Library / Jamb Original Result Page Display: Load Result Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.