Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

It’s Not Just You, Instagram Went Down. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / It’s Not Just You, Instagram Went Down. (845 Views)

My Laptop Screen Gradually Went Blank! Help! / I Was Using My Computer And The Screen Went Blank. / Petya Is Not Just A Ransomware, Its A Data Wiper- Janus , Hacker Behind Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not Just You, Instagram Went Down. by Lagbaja01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thousands of people have reported problems accessing instagram.
According to Down Detector, there was surge in reports that the site is not functioning and a visit to the web page brought up the message ‘5xx Server’ issue.
There was no clear reason for what caused the crash, and it appeared to be possible access the site via the smartphone app.
Instagram tweeted a few minutes ago saying it was working on a fix.
Although many people reported problems it appeared the website was back up and running by 7.15pm UK time.

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/24/its-not-just-you-instagram-is-down-6595086/
Re: It’s Not Just You, Instagram Went Down. by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2017
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution!!! Hard Disk Or Memory Card Showing FORMAT / Free Website Design For 30 People / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.