Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Score High In Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score High In Jamb (837 Views)

10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / How To Score High In Post UTME Screening Examination / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score High In Jamb by ExcelWriters: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Are you preparing for Jamb?

Or are you desirous of scoring a pretty good score in the forthcoming UTME exams?

Do you want to break a record of scoring high in UTME exams?

If you have just answered the above questions affirmatively, Yes! Smile and congratulate yourself for you about to break a record in the history of Jamb

Maybe you are just tired of writing Jamb repeatedly or you are just so scared of the exams because of your unpreparedness!

Good News!

I can help you score more than 300 in UME

How I scored High in Jamb

I wrote UTME in 2013 when JAMB was known as one major stumbling block for many people who wish to study in higher institutions. Yes! that was in SS3. I was 16 and still in secondary school I was not knowledgeable about the goings of the exams. In march 2013, I went with good fate, wrote the exams and waited for the day the result will be released.

Eventually, the result was released. I was humbled, my pride came down, I felt like writing the exams over again. Was my expectation cut short?

Guess What!

My result was not that bad. I scored 297 that year and was among the best in my state.

Now let me tell you my experience

In 2013 I had no knowledge on how the exams looked like. I made mistakes in my preparations, my paths towards the exams was rough, I faced challenges, I wasted resources, just to make my exams a success. But ultimately I learned a lot.

There were some characters of mine that I exhibited, I read everything in details as if I was preparing for WAEC. I saw my pitfalls and corrected them. But thank God my result wasn’t bad.

I made mistakes because I was not knowledgeable about the exams, but I learnt my lessons and corrected them.

Over the years I have been opportune to coach student preparing for UTME and their testimonies are always awesome.

I have been priviledge to invigilates candidates of this exams and I know their pitfalls.

I have spoke with many students who have scored skyrocketed scores and I have known their secrets

What if I tell you heartbreaking mistakes to avoid while preparing for the exams?

What if I show you the skills on how to answer UTME questions?

What if I tell you the reading strategies to adopt in order to pass this exam?

What if I give you a free CBT past question?

And I have packaged all of these and more into an e-book titled: How to Score High in Jamb

Here are the things you will learn from this e-book

Ways on how to tackle UME questions

The real secret why candidates fail in Jamb exams

Reading strategies that you should adopt while preparing for the exams

The heart breaking mistakes Jambites do and how to avoid them

-5 tools to use for a higher score

-Worst challenges Jambites face and how to overcome them

-4 things that can kill your success in Jamb

-Free CBT past questions and answers

And lots more…… With stories from my experience and from those who scored 300 and above couple with practical steps to guide you

Read more on how to get the e-book http://infowaka.com/xudk7

(1) (Reply)

NDA 69th Regular Course Interview- List Of Successful Candidates Check Here / Funaab Pre Degree, Diploma Form Out!!! Soon Closing / JAMB New Steps For Admission Into Tertiary Institutions | See Step By Step Proce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.