Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Accused - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accused (5818 Views)

A Short Story About A Young Student Falsely Accused Of Rape. By Frontierlee / After Smoking,they Accused Their Creator(episode1 / Accused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accused by kingokoh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
CHAPTER 2

Jake was so amazed at the girl's beauty she have a honey brown hair and a hazel eye as Jake looked at her they locked gaze
"You can go sit back there" Mr hoppins said as he motioned her to the seat beside Jake
She walks, took her seat and gave a weak smile to Jake who return the gesture
"I hope we get to know each other better" she said with bit of a blush, Jake looks upfront to the teacher without replying for he knows the new girl will despise him if she hears of the incident so no need getting attach
After a while Mr hoppins was thought and the student shoved out of the class they only got 5 minutes till their next class
"Please" Rose said drawing jake attention "I have geography next, can you give me the direction"
That's the next class jake is going to he just have to go to his locker and get his materials
"That's my next class too" he looks at her like he's trying to figure something out "you can follow me I just have to get my materials and I will lead you there" he said and went ahead, Rose follows him and she tries to keep up with him cause one step of jake is like twice her own. He stops at his locker to their surprise, Rose locker is next to his.
"I guess we're fated" she said a bit nervous jakes looks dumbfounded by her choice of word. Rose didn't say any other thing she just took her books and followed jake to the class and they both sat together all these while she's been blushing
The rest of the lessons went on well and they have few other classes together and it's now time for lunch, Rose came into the cafeteria, took her food, looked around sighted jake, she moved towards him and sit in front of him, Jake eye widened showing his shock
"Can I sit with you" she said as she notice the look in Jake face
"Of all the empty seat in the cafeteria, you specifically choose to sit with me?" Jake asked
"Yes" Rose said looking sad thinking he don't want her here
"Am not someone you will like to get acquitted with" he looks around then continued "if you look carefully you will notice am a plague everybody is avoiding"
"I can't help it, you're my first friend in this school so I can't help it" she said sadly
Jake giggles "friend? It's too early to call me that new girl"
She frowns "don't make it a habit calling me new girl" she said and start eating
"Why" jake asked though he could have kept quiet but something in him don't want the conversation to end
"Cause I don't stay long enough in any school so am always the new girl, so you calling me that makes it hard to ignore that new girl feeling" she said a bit annoyed
"OK pretty girl" he said with a bit sarcasm
"Pretty girl?" she blush showing she likes it "my name is Rose"
"Yea, I know pretty girl" as Jake said this Venessa came to their sit with her minions
"So you have got new prey" she smirks at Jake, Rose turn her head seeing the smirk she hate her that instance.
Jake didn't say anything and kept eating Rose looked at him and noticed he won't say anything so it's left for her to defend herself from being the new prey
"Hey" rose said stand up looking at Venessa " I rather be his prey than be the prey of these lesser predators" she said looking at other boys
Jake whistles, she smiles knowing he likes what she said. Before Venessa could come up with a respond the bell rang, she jsut glare at Rose then storms out of the cafeteria. Rose sits backs and look at jake
" that was awesome" he said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accused by nastynic(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bruh this is awesome!!!!!!!

just continue the story on this thread please...... cause I had to carry out ultimate search for the episode 1....
More ink to Ur pen

1 Like

Re: Accused by nastynic(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bruh this is awesome!!!!!!!

just continue the story on this thread please...... cause I had to carry out ultimate search for the episode 1....
More ink to Ur pen........
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Aiit amma try my best thank God u like the story
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
CHAPTER 3

Jake got home to his empty apartment, once again feeling the loneliness that welcomes him whenever he gets home. He's living alone in the 3 bedroom duplex his grandfather left it for him before he passed away and he happens to be the only one that believes Jake innocence
"Home sweet home" he said sadly as he dropped his bag heads to the fridge to grab himself a bottle of water, he isn't hungry since he already ate something on his way back. The sweet image of Rose crept into his mind and he smiles "she's a piece of work" he frowns as he knows that she will be disgusted by him if she hears the story so he better get her off his mind
"Well it's time" he says as he look at the clock which says 5 pm
"I better go make some money" he grabs his car key close the door behind him as he walks to his porshe that's one thing he adores so much he then drove off

Rose got home and saw her mom making call which she assume to be a business call. Mrs Nelson is writer while her husband is a company worker and apparently the reason why Rose have been to 5 school cause he keep getting transfer. Rose hope she get to finish her senior year in one school
"So how was school" Mrs nelson asked, she is an energetic type, Rose took after her not only in physical appearance but also in personality
"Swell" she said as she sat opposite her mom "I just hope I will have enough time to make friends before I transfer" she said sadly
Mrs nelson knows perfectly well how she feels "Am sorry dear, but let's hope for the best" she said as she stands up to get Rose her food

It was around 8pm that Mr Nelson came home. After they're through with dinner he asked Rose about school and apologised for the transfer, he assured them he's working to make the company stop with the transfer. Mr Nelson is a very caring man that spends time with his family whenever he got the time. He met his wife after college and they have been madly in love since then Rose really can't ask for any better parents. The fact that Mr Nelson is working to make this place a bit permanent makes Rose happy.
Rose now in her room keep thinking of Jake and the thought of him alone makes her blush. "I should've ask for his number" she giggles "won't that be a bit too forward for a girl?" she asked herself "well I don't mind, nop not even for a bit" she smiles and rolled around " he's such a fine specimen. Pretty girl" she laughed gently trying not to make her parents hear her " I love the name, maybe I should call him a nickname too" she taps her lips with her index finger like she's think "Handsome boy?" she smirked "no that's too long" she shakes her head "well I will fine a better name when I see him tomorrow I just hope he still sits beside me"
She stayed awake a bit longer with the thought of Jake before she fell asleep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2017
Visit udokaebooks..com for more of the story accused
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
CHAPTER 4
It's already 15 mins since first period started and jake is not yet in school it got Rose so worried, Jake have never been late. It's been 2 weeks since Rose started the school and she have grown so close to Jake, she have notice the bad eyes both the teacher and student send at Jake and the bad vibe between Jake and Nate jakes twins. She tried pushing jake to tell her about the incident but he get angry whenever she brings it up so she decided to stop asking, she also discovered that jake is hiding a lot of other things, but she's willing to wait till jake is willng to open up
Rose keep staring at her watch she couldn't careless of what the teacher is teaching, as she was about giving up jake walked in looking devilishly handsome that made rose heart skipped. Jake looked at her direction like she's the sole purpose he came to school and rose was ultimately lost in his eyes
"Am sorry for being late Mrs mccall" jake apologises break eye contact with Rose
"See you in detention" Mrs Mccall replied disgustingly. Jake walked to his seat not surprise at the Mrs Mccall punishment cause all teacher uses every opportunity to punish him
"What kept you so long?" Rose asked whispering
"Sorry pretty girl, I overslept" he gave her a weak smile
Rose notices the cut above his eyebrows and as jake rest his left hand on the desk she noticed the bandage on his wrist.
"What happened" Rose asked
" I had and accident, I fell down the stairs but it's not as bad as it looks" he said and shrugged
Rose could still feel he's lying but didn't push for more she just laughed out loud, Mrs Mccall warned her not to disturb the class again which she apologised for
"What was that for" jake asked squeezing his face
"Nothing" she said and laughed again but louder this time
"That does it see you in detention Miss Nelson" Mrs Mccall said
"What's wrong with you pretty girl"
"Nothing, you just won't be alone in detention' bad boy" rose smiled to herself cause she finally got a nickname for jake and she so love the sound of it
"Bad boy?" jake giggles "is that the best you can come up with pretty girl"
"Well I could've called you handsome but bad boy suit you more"
"No worries I love it" he smiles "so see you in detention pretty girl"

They're now both in detention like Rose planned and Mr jonah that was suppose to watch them is busy sleeping, he just told them to write down an apology letter to the teacher for disturbing her class the detention is 45 mins but they're both through with the letter under 10 mins so they still got 35 mins left
"So why did you purposely get yourself in detention pretty girl"
"I ve nothing better to do and beside I wouldn't want the bad boy to be alone"
"Am not gonna be alone I have mister sleeping cell here" he points at Mr jonah and threw a paper at him he slaps his cheek thinking it was a fly that made both jake and Rose giggle
"I would've done that all day" he looks at Rose "that is if you weren't here pretty girl"
She giggles and blushed
"You look cute when you blush pretty girl" she realised her red cheeks and tries to hide it with her palm
"I don't blush"
"Oh you do pretty girl and by far it's the cutest thing I've ever seen"
She's smiles "In my own defence, you wouldn't be the bad boy if you don't make girls blush" she said
Jake giggles "You my dear mesmerize me"
Rose smiles she could now feel her heart beats faster and louder, she fears jake might hear it, she looks at Jake and suddenly she wants every bit of him she just can't get enough. She now feels like the world starts from the desk she is and ends at Jakes own for its the only thing she registers. Her face reddened as Jake is getting closer and staring at her lips, she felt everything she can't describe at least not in words her eyes felt heavy as it automatically shorts down and Jake was like a magnet pulling her closer jake is the north and she's the south with no resistance she felt herself leaned closer she could now feel Jakes warm breath on her and it sends electricity down her body

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
kingokoh:
CHAPTER 4
It's already 15 mins since first period started and jake is not yet in school it got Rose so worried, Jake have never been late. It's been 2 weeks since Rose started the school and she have grown so close to Jake, she have notice the bad eyes both the teacher and student send at Jake and the bad vibe between Jake and Nate jakes twins. She tried pushing jake to tell her about the incident but he get angry whenever she brings it up so she decided to stop asking, she also discovered that jake is hiding a lot of other things, but she's willing to wait till jake is willng to open up
Rose keep staring at her watch she couldn't careless of what the teacher is teaching, as she was about giving up jake walked in looking devilishly handsome that made rose heart skipped. Jake looked at her direction like she's the sole purpose he came to school and rose was ultimately lost in his eyes
"Am sorry for being late Mrs mccall" jake apologises break eye contact with Rose
"See you in detention" Mrs Mccall replied disgustingly. Jake walked to his seat not surprise at the Mrs Mccall punishment cause all teacher uses every opportunity to punish him
"What kept you so long?" Rose asked whispering
"Sorry pretty girl, I overslept" he gave her a weak smile
Rose notices the cut above his eyebrows and as jake rest his left hand on the desk she noticed the bandage on his wrist.
"What happened" Rose asked
" I had and accident, I fell down the stairs but it's not as bad as it looks" he said and shrugged
Rose could still feel he's lying but didn't push for more she just laughed out loud, Mrs Mccall warned her not to disturb the class again which she apologised for
"What was that for" jake asked squeezing his face
"Nothing" she said and laughed again but louder this time
"That does it see you in detention Miss Nelson" Mrs Mccall said
"What's wrong with you pretty girl"
"Nothing, you just won't be alone in detention' bad boy" rose smiled to herself cause she finally got a nickname for jake and she so love the sound of it
"Bad boy?" jake giggles "is that the best you can come up with pretty girl"
"Well I could've called you handsome but bad boy suit you more"
"No worries I love it" he smiles "so see you in detention pretty girl"

They're now both in detention like Rose planned and Mr jonah that was suppose to watch them is busy sleeping, he just told them to write down an apology letter to the teacher for disturbing her class the detention is 45 mins but they're both through with the letter under 10 mins so they still got 35 mins left
"So why did you purposely get yourself in detention pretty girl"
"I ve nothing better to do and beside I wouldn't want the bad boy to be alone"
"Am not gonna be alone I have mister sleeping cell here" he points at Mr jonah and threw a paper at him he slaps his cheek thinking it was a fly that made both jake and Rose giggle
"I would've done that all day" he looks at Rose "that is if you weren't here pretty girl"
She giggles and blushed
"You look cute when you blush pretty girl" she realised her red cheeks and tries to hide it with her palm
"I don't blush"
"Oh you do pretty girl and by far it's the cutest thing I've ever seen"
She's smiles "In my own defence, you wouldn't be the bad boy if you don't make girls blush" she said
Jake giggles "You my dear mesmerize me"
Rose smiles she could now feel her heart beats faster and louder, she fears jake might hear it, she looks at Jake and suddenly she wants every bit of him she just can't get enough. She now feels like the world starts from the desk she is and ends at Jakes own for its the only thing she registers. Her face reddened as Jake is getting closer and staring at her lips, she felt everything she can't describe at least not in words her eyes felt heavy as it automatically shorts down and Jake was like a magnet pulling her closer jake is the north and she's the south with no resistance she felt herself leaned closer she could now feel Jakes warm breath on her and it sends electricity down her body
. To get the completion of this chapter visit www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2017
Have anyone imagine what the incident is about
Re: Accused by Countrygirl(f): 6:58am On May 13, 2017
Hope you will complete the story here.... I don't want to start what I won't end

Nice read so far
Keep them coming
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2017
Countrygirl:
Hope you will complete the story here.... I don't want to start what I won't end

Nice read so far
Keep them coming
thanks there I will surely finish it and for more stories visit www.udokaebooks..com

1 Like

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Sorry I've not made any update yet am sort of trying to make a fine piece do bear with me but I assure you that I must finish it cause I don't start what I can't finish
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Accused 5 is out am sorry for the delay I was sort of having a writers block now I will update half of d chapter and the rest will be on my blog so enjoy

CHAPTER 5

Rose just came out of the shower, her hair wet, smell of her hair shampoo fills the room, she stares at the mirror attached to the door of her wardrope. Her cheek is still red cause she kept thinking how jake nearly kissed her and she wanted it, the fact is she was disappointed that he didn't, she can still feel the butterflies in her stomach. She was still stuck in her dreamworld about jake the buzzing of her phone snapped her out of it. Normally she hardly have any body to call her or message her aside from her parents, so with her mom being home she's sure it would be her dad so she grabs her phone and to her greatest surprise it's Jake
Badboy: hi pretty girl
It's jake she never knew what he saved the number with and she love the badboy personea and she love it more cause she called him that and he love it
Badboy: don't you like what I saved it with pretty girl
Before she could reply she got another text
Badboy: why won't you, you gave me the name afterall
Rose: what did you save my name with
She asked though she have an idea of what it could be
Badboy: pretty girl
And she's right
Rose: what are you doing
Badboy: you mean apart from chatting with you listening to some music am also thinking about you pretty girl
Rose lied down maybe she wants to feel closer to jake since jake is also lying down or she wants to feel comfortable or perhaps the both
Rose: well are you done with your home work?
Badboy: yes of course and am guessing you done too so you wanna play a game?
Rose: yes
Badboy: don't worry it's not truth or dare, it's just 5 questions, it's suppose to be 20 but I have somewhere to go so I will make it 5
Rose: ok but wouldn't have been scared even if it's truth or dare
Rose is now curious of what he will ask she kept staring at her phone but no reply, her mind starts making up stories of the reason for his late reply
Badboy: sorry for the late reply I was dressing up. So the first question 'what popped into your mind the first time you saw me'
Rose: thought you were a delinquent cause you seem so out, would've pegged a loser but you were too handsome for that
Badboy: lol you are hilarious, so what's your question
Rose: what's the thing you hate the most
Badboy: I don't hate things and I don't like anything in particular I just flow with things as the seem
Rose: so you're a normal kind of guy
Badboy: so have you had a boy friend before or rather still do you have a boyfriend
Rose: no, maybe because I never stayed long at one place, what of you
Badboy: nop I never dated before but am no virgin boy
Rose: alright
She felt a sharp pain on her chest as jake declared he's no longer a virgin now she can't stop thinking how many girls that have been with him
Badboy: are you not curious about the incident everyone seem to be talking about in school
This question of jake got her attention and removed the jealousy from her heart
Rose: I am, more than you can imagine but I guess you will tell me when the time is right
Badboy: I've one more question pretty girl
Rose: shoot

To get the full story visit www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jake: protagonist
Rose: Jake's girlfriend
Nate: Jake's twins
Venessa: Antagonist

That's the main characters just to refresh ya memory
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
CHAPTER 6
It's Friday and rose have been anxious since morning, the closer the time they set gets the more her heart pounds. She have been avoiding jake all day regardless of the fact they will still spend time this evening
"Momits already 5pm and jake will be here by 6pm to pick me up am so anxious" rose said breathing like someone that ran a mile
"Don't worry dear am sure nothing will go wrong" her mom tries to calm her down "and beside when he sees how beautiful you're he's going to have sweaty palm" she smiles.
"Alright mom, thanks for the encouragement"
"You're welcome, so now will sit still and let me fix your hair"
After fixing her hair and did her make up, Mr Nelson entered the room, today being Friday he always comes home early.
"So what's the occassion?" he asked
"Rose have a date, so am getting her ready" Mrs Nelson replied
The surprise look on his face can seen cause of the wrinkles on his forehead
"What!, am speechless" regardless of the surprise he's happy cause he always wanted Rose to find her prince charming but with the fact he's always being transferred he blamed himself for Rose being a loner "Well, I will have to meet him, to have a manly discussion" he said cause despite his happiness he still have to know if the boy is right for his daughter
"Well" rose looks at the clock it's already 6pm "he's already on the door...... I think"
They heard the doorbell and rose started hyper ventilating.
"Don't worry dear it's alright" her mom said giving her a slight squeeze in the hand before following her husband who is already halfway down
Mr Nelson opens the door for jake "Good evening, am Jake" he said as they both shakes hands
"Am Nelson, Rose father, come inside" he ushered him in, Jake exchanged pleasantry with Mrs Nelson who remarked how cute he is that got Jake to blush a bit and they offered him a seat
"So well Jake, how are you today" Mr Nelson asked after his wife went to get water for Jake
"If I should be truthful, anxious" he answered with a heavy breath
"Well don't be" Mr Nelson tries to assure him
"It's like am in an interview for a dream job that I really need" he looks at Mr nelson and continued "not that I've been to any interview but I guess this is what it feels like" he said with a little giggle
"Does that mean I intimidate you?" Mr nelson asked just to be sure
"No sir you look kind. Just I've never been in this position, you know seeing the father of a girl I want to date, not that I've dated before"
His words threw Mr nelson offguard cause it's surprising such a handsome boy have not dated before so he asked "why is dat jake?"
"No one have caught my eyes like Rose have, your daughter she's" he paused trying to find the right word "She's an Angel" he said as Mrs nelson came back with a glass of water and he took a sip while Mrs nelson sat beside her husband. Calculating the time she took just to get the water it's noticable she was with Rose
"Well Mr and Mrs nelson am not going lie, your daughter is amazing, before she came into my life, it's been boring, I wake up every morning goes to school, come back do my chores sleep then repeat the same thing tomorrow. Now she's here" he touched his heart "I see the beauty in every sunrise, the funny thing is that I still do the same thing I did always but they all now seem interesting, like I normal walk to the pack eat my burger and think some things out but I never took notice of the blind man that plays his guitar" he giggles "now that your daughter have brightened my world I get to hear how beautifully he plays his guitar and I even got to ask his name" he looks at Rose parents "Henry that's his name" he rub his two hands together showing his anxiousness
"Son you're in love" Mr nelson said and looked at his wife as they both recalled how their love life started
Jake looked as if he just realised that the burning in his heart is love " I feel all this and I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend" he scoffed "how pathetic of me"
"Well you can" Mrs nelson said looking at her husband expecting his reaction to which he nodded
"I will be glad, but before I ask her that I would tell you about me and after that if u still want me to date her I would be happiest"
Mr and Mrs Nelson looked at each other and wondered what it would be but they listened as Jake started.
CHAPTER 6
It's Friday and rose have been anxious since morning, the closer the time they set gets the more her heart pounds. She have been avoiding jake all day regardless of the fact they will still spend time this evening
"Momits already 5pm and jake will be here by 6pm to pick me up am so anxious" rose said breathing like someone that ran a mile
"Don't worry dear am sure nothing will go wrong" her mom tries to calm her down "and beside when he sees how beautiful you're he's going to have sweaty palm" she smiles.
"Alright mom, thanks for the encouragement"
"You're welcome, so now will sit still and let me fix your hair"
After fixing her hair and did her make up, Mr Nelson entered the room, today being Friday he always comes home early.
"So what's the occassion?" he asked
"Rose have a date, so am getting her ready" Mrs Nelson replied
The surprise look on his face can seen cause of the wrinkles on his forehead
"What!, am speechless" regardless of the surprise he's happy cause he always wanted Rose to find her prince charming but with the fact he's always being transferred he blamed himself for Rose being a loner "Well, I will have to meet him, to have a manly discussion" he said cause despite his happiness he still have to know if the boy is right for his daughter
"Well" rose looks at the clock it's already 6pm "he's already on the door...... I think"
They heard the doorbell and rose started hyper ventilating.
"Don't worry dear it's alright" her mom said giving her a slight squeeze in the hand before following her husband who is already halfway down
Mr Nelson opens the door for jake "Good evening, am Jake" he said as they both shakes hands
"Am Nelson, Rose father, come inside" he ushered him in, Jake exchanged pleasantry with Mrs Nelson who remarked how cute he is that got Jake to blush a bit and they offered him a seat
"So well Jake, how are you today" Mr Nelson asked after his wife went to get water for Jake
"If I should be truthful, anxious" he answered with a heavy breath
"Well don't be" Mr Nelson tries to assure him
"It's like am in an interview for a dream job that I really need" he looks at Mr nelson and continued "not that I've been to any interview but I guess this is what it feels like" he said with a little giggle
"Does that mean I intimidate you?" Mr nelson asked just to be sure
"No sir you look kind. Just I've never been in this position, you know seeing the father of a girl I want to date, not that I've dated before"
His words threw Mr nelson offguard cause it's surprising such a handsome boy have not dated before so he asked "why is dat jake?"
"No one have caught my eyes like Rose have, your daughter she's" he paused trying to find the right word "She's an Angel" he said as Mrs nelson came back with a glass of water and he took a sip while Mrs nelson sat beside her husband. Calculating the time she took just to get the water it's noticable she was with Rose
"Well Mr and Mrs nelson am not going lie, your daughter is amazing, before she came into my life, it's been boring, I wake up every morning goes to school, come back do my chores sleep then repeat the same thing tomorrow. Now she's here" he touched his heart "I see the beauty in every sunrise, the funny thing is that I still do the same thing I did always but they all now seem interesting, like I normal walk to the pack eat my burger and think some things out but I never took notice of the blind man that plays his guitar" he giggles "now that your daughter have brightened my world I get to hear how beautifully he plays his guitar and I even got to ask his name" he looks at Rose parents "Henry that's his name" he rub his two hands together showing his anxiousness
"Son you're in love" Mr nelson said and looked at his wife as they both recalled how their love life started
Jake looked as if he just realised that the burning in his heart is love " I feel all this and I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend" he scoffed "how pathetic of me"
"Well you can" Mrs nelson said looking at her husband expecting his reaction to which he nodded
"I will be glad, but before I ask her that I would tell you about me and after that if u still want me to date her I would be happiest"
Mr and Mrs Nelson looked at each other and wondered what it would be but they listened as Jake started.
Rose is in her room anxious, many scenerio running on her mind "What's taking them so long" she asked herself, she was waiting for her mom to call her but she didn't and the wait is killing her so she decided to come down since she can't wait anymore
Jake have finished his story, luckily Rose parents didn't saw him as a lesser man
"Well Jake, am sorry for that, just don't let it defined you" Mr nelson told him
"I won't sir" he heard a noise at the stairs and looked up, words can't explain the beauty he saw it just left him agape as Rose walk down the stairs she wore a red dress that is above the knee. If this was a romantic movie, there would've been a long song playing as she walk down the stairs.
Rose walk down and sat beside her parents "Hi jake" she waved
"Hi pretty girl, you look" he scans her body "amazing" he smiles
"Thanks, and you too"
They locked eye oblivious of Rose parents, Mr Nelson have to clear his throat to get their attention
"Well jake she should be back before 10pm" Mrs nelson said
"That won't be a problem sir" jake assured
Rose parents walked them both to the door and bade them farewell, as jake drove out
"Now, that reminds me what it's like to be a teenager in love" Mr nelson said. His wife giggles "and since the daughter is away let's use this opportunity to play teenage love again" he said as he lift his wife bridal style and went upstairs, the two kept laughing
"So what were you discussing with my parents" Rose asked Jake.
"Well nothing serious I will tell you about it at the end of our date" Jake said
Rose nodded but she could feel it's the story of what made him so hated in the society and she wished he could understand that no matter what it is she won't feel for him any lesser.

For the rest of the chapter do visit my blog
Www.udokaebooks..com
And please do drop your comment atleast to lift my spirit

Sorry it took me long to update I was kind of busy sorry bear with me but I won't waste such time again

So

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chapter 7
They have arrived at their destination, a restaurant not too fancy but good enough. Rose have been anxious all the way hoping she won't mess things up.
"So like I warned you am not a romantic kind of guy" jake reminded her
"Well it's not the place that matters it's the time we spent" she replied
They were both ushered to a vacant seat, they did their ordering talked about school before their order arrived as they eat jake kept stealing glances at Rose, she could feel his gaze and it made her nervous she barely raise her heads up till she was through with her food, jake called the waiter and paid for the food and turned his attention to Rose
"So, what else" she asked nervously rubbing her palms
"Well, now we go home" jake said nonchalantly, Rose felt disappointed cause this wasn't what she expected regardless she have never been on a date, she knew it was never meant to be this boring
"Ok" she said sadly cause she have to follow Jake's lead
They both entered the car and jake drove off. Rose couldn't hide the disappointed look on her face, while Jake have that of amusement "So hope you enjoyed the food" he asked
"Yes I did,it was" she returned her focus to the road "superb"
"You lied" said jake
She turned surprisingly at jake but jake was facing the road ahead "How?" she asked
"Well u said you're a heavy eater but u barely finished your plate" jake mocked
"Well I was nervous, hence I didn't have much of an appetite" she shrugged
Jake scoffed "you mean I make you nervous".
Realising what she said she felt embarrassed and smacked her head
Jake stopped the car in front of a building it was now that Rose realised that the road Jake took wasn't the route to her house
"Why are we stopping here?, is this your house?" she asked
"Sort off and I decided since your curfew starts at 10pm and it's just 8pm,we still have two hours so why not use it up" he said smiling
Rose face lit up to show how happy she is, she got down from the car and ran to the house door
"Wow someone had a lot of caffeine" jake said as he comes down from the car and went to open the door for rose to enter
Rose saw Roses on the floor and it looks more sensational as the moonlight illuminate the house she was mesmerised "This is" she was lost of words, jake went and put on the music Peter Gabriel book of love started to play jake took her hands, spins her around and drew her to his chest as the move to the rhythm of the music
"I wanted to add candle light but it might set the house ablaze since no one is here to watch it" jake said
"It's perfect I love it" she said
"Well I should warn you, don't tell anyone am this romantic" Jake jests
Rose smiles and recalled seeing jake the first time she never imagined him to be this kind of guy
"And even if you do I will deny, no one will believe you cause they will never see me do it" jake said
"Why won't they see you do it?" rose asked before jake could answer helpless by nightcore started before book love ended and it made Rose realise that jake did the mix for this date to impress her she raised her face to look at Jake and the deep feeling he have for her can be seen and jake spin her once more and answered "Cause this part of me it's meant only for you" it made Rose fall deeply
"Am falling for you Rose so hard and I know you feel the same" jake said and Rose nodded "I want to kiss you right now and ask you to be my girlfriend but before I can do that I will first tell you why am the loner" he said with a hint of sadness
Rose cares his cheek "Am all ears" she said assuring him as jake once again ventures into his past

Jake off the music and they both sat on the couch and Jake started "You're the light in my dark world, I lived as a robot till you came into my life and gave me heart, so am going to tell you that which you're so curious to hear"
"I won't judge" she said and held jake hands as he's already having sweaty palm
"well it's about 2 years ago, I was the king of our school, the one everybody wanted to hang out with, I have lots of lovers" he giggled "both teachers and students, then Vanessa was my brothers crush, she also was the queen of the school people excepted us to be together, if she wasn't my brothers crush maybe we would've" he looks at Rose and knew she wanted to hear it all so he continued "well one day Vanessa came to me and confessed her undying love like other girls did, so I told her about my brothers' feeling for her and why I can't be with her she accepted it and I was glad she did then after two weeks Nate told me he's now dating her and boy was I glad for them." he shook his head "But she kept coming back telling me how I was the only one for her the day I wanted to tell my brother unfortunately he started with telling me how happy she make him" he took a deep breath like he's getting himself under control and Rose rubbed back of his palm with her thumb to reassure him that she's here "So I decided to go harsh on her then she apologised and for almost a month she didn't try anything funny. One day I was at my grandpa's alone my grandpa went out so I heard a knock and went to open up lo and behold there stands Vanessa" he looks at Rose probably searching for the strength to continue and he did found it "and I let her in, she came inside telling me that Nate broke her heart crying I started consoling her she started advancing towards me more determine than ever so I rudely ordered her out and she threatened me that am going to regret it and left" she looked at Rose her face was beautiful even in this dimly light place he could stop from touching her face and rose melted "after one hour or so I heard a call from my parents asking me home when I got there Rose is in Nate arm crying she looked like she was beaten up before I even dared to ask what's wrong Nate charged towards me and gave me a real hard punch it turns out she have accused me of forcing myself on her and they've all believed her" he looked disappointed.
Rose gasped "You didn't try defending yourself?" she asked
"I did but seeing how I already had many bad record and the hospital confirmed she was raped too so that sealed it all" he said
"So everyone was against you" she said pitifully
"No not everyone, my grandpa believed me"he said with a smile
"That's good atleast you are not alone" she felt relieved
"I am now he die two months after" he looks at rose
"Am sorry" she was lost of words
"It's funny how she's now seen as an angel since she didn't press charge" he laughed
"So how do you cope with your family cause I know it would be hard seeing them always" she asked
"Thankfully my grandpa willed his two house to me, this one" he looks around "and the one I currently live in" he said happily
"Wow that's awesome he really did good" she said smiling

Jake knelt down "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked which threw rose off guard but before she could answer Jake started "I know you will be seen as a loser dating me and more haters will come your way but I promise to steer them away" he said faster than ever which Rose smiled to cause she found it cute

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
If u want to see the end of chapter 7 u know where to visit and please drop your comment
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
I made a new interesting update in my blog go visit it and find out folks and do drop ur comment

Www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chapter 8
It's Monday and Rose still can't get the blush off her face, her entire weekend was spent texting jake and talking about childhood. She's happy that Jake have unveiled himself for her and she can't ask for anything more than that. She's a bit worried that Jake is not yet in school and his number isn't available, she now need Jake like she needs air to breath, jake is like the battery that keeps her going, she seems so dull today.
It's now lunch jake is not yet in school, she's eating alone in the cafeteria, since she have not made any friends not that she cares all she have in mine is Jake
"Can I sit with you?"
A plump girl asked Rose, it was a bit of shock to Rose cause she never expected it
"Yes you can" she replied and the plump girl sat with her and she looks shy and Rose noticed it
"I don't bite" Rose teased her and she smiled, stretched out her hand
"Am cara"
"Am Rose" they both shook hands "so are you new?" rose asked and cara nodded cause she have food in her mouth, 'the only reason she can asked to sit with me here cause she's new, if she knows about Jake and I am sure she will keep her distance' Rose thought to herself
Rose twisted her head as she heard a clap, lo and behold it's Vanessa and her minions
"Isn't this just cute, dumb meets dumber" Vanessa said pointing Rose as dumb and Cara as dumber
Rose noticed as Cara flinched, it confirms that Vanessa bullies her
"Isn't it a bit too early to be picking on Cara, she still new for christ sake" Rose said voicing her frustration
Vanessa looked at her disgustingly "It's already two weeks, so she's not that new anymore"
Cara felt stuck she can't even swallow, Vanessa have been after her since she got into the school and she can't report it cause she left her formal school cause of bully and now she's in worst state it's as if everybody wants to bully her
"Can you just leave us to have our lunch in peace" said Rose
Vanessa clapped her hand as she remembers the reason she came
"I hear words that you're hanging around with jake a little too much" Vanessa said looking at Rose
"And I don't see how's that your business" said Rose as she continue eating
"You should ask around before you get in deep with people, cause they might have skeleton in their cupboard" said Vanessa to Rose as if giving her a wonderful advice
"Well what's the need asking around, no matter what I hear it won't deter my feelings in any way" Rose said as she stood up walked close to Vanessa and whispered "and as for skeleton we all have it, just some are more hideous "she walks back and continued with her food.
Vanessa felt defeat, she was lost of words as she watched Rose eat peacefully, she has to stomped out angrily.
"Don't worry about her she wouldn't do anything to you" Rose said to Cara.
"I wish I have your courage" she said sadly
"One day you will, when you can no longer take it anymore" she said and text Jake for the millionth time
"Are you expecting a call?" Cara asked
"Yes I just can't reach Jake" she said sadly.
"You mean Jake......."she asked and Rose nodded, "well I know his story and don't worry I wouldn't judge" Cara assured her and Rose was glad, they both finished there launch, shared there contact and Rose was happy to have a friend.
Rose was walking home cause she secretly wish she would bump into Jake and luckily for her she did......

Visit d blog for d complete chapter thanks
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chapter 9
Nate was in an arcade where they normally hangout with Jake before the incident, he was with Mike and Collins, they used to be close to Jake but after the whole incident they all detached from him.
"Yo Mike so what's the deal with your girlfriend?" Collins asked.
"I don't know am not feeling her anymore" he shrugged.
"How so" asked Collins.
"When we talk it is boring and am no longer moved to find something new to chat with her and even our sex no longer feels great" he said nonchalantly.
Collins laughed "that's why I go for one night stand."
"Well STD is real" Nate cuts in while busy texting Vanessa on his phone.
"Well protection are real" Collins said in a mocking tune and they all laughed.
As they were gisting and laughing Collins saw Jake walking towards them.
"Yo Nate your twin is walking over" Collins said.
"What brings you here" Nate asked him.
"We don't associate with rapist" Nate said blatantly.
Jake still remains calm with his hands in one pocket.
"Nate" he begins "can you please. Warn Vanessa to really leave Rose alone cause I wouldn't want to lose my cool.
"Like you lost it and ripped the poor girls cloth" Collins said with a smirk to which made Jake giggle.
"If Vanessa is on your Rose, probably is to tell her about the beast you are so that she wouldn't be the next victim" Nate said.
"Yes, cause if Rose really knows the rapist you are she would run faraway from you" Mike added.
Jake closed his eyes and inhaled trying to calm himself.
"You know the society would've seen the real you if I had licked a little of how I had caught you twice peeping on your step mum while she bath" jake said looking at Mike and Mike turned pale knowing how the information will terminate his image.
Jake continued this time looking at Collins "or how you would be an outcast if they knew about you drug record". It's visible how Collins was affected by this information with how his eyes budged out.
"Oh and remember I helped you............

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
you know where to finish d whole chapter and do comment
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
chapter 10 is out and its about to finish
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
lucky readers chapter 11 is out so wait for d last chapter before epilogue

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
chapter 12 is out next is d epilogue go enjoy
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
countrygirl i hope you have finished the story in my blog and i hope u enjoyed it
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
am updating another novel in my blog the name is THE DEMON HYBRID i hope you guys will enjoy it more dan d last one thanks

Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 2:23am On Dec 16, 2017
kingokoh:
am updating another novel in my blog the name is THE DEMON HYBRID i hope you guys will enjoy it more dan d last one thanks
its out
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Chapter 3
(Hunters POV)
I just came back from the interview and am tired, though its sort of impossible, the reason am tired is because of the fact that I haven't seen that pretty face, that sweet scent. It invaded my nostril the first time I approached her it made me loss my motor sense, it's lime, I didn't see her looks when she realized who I was but I could sense her shock from her voice. I wanted nothing more than to look at her face but I can't, cause earlier before I approached her I could hear the thought of everybody except her, so I caught the thought of a guy, who I later found his name to be Silas and through his thought I found out he is her boyfriend it really broke my heart and I regret looking at everybodies thought.
"Hunter" Jacob called, he is the same with my old friend no different even in character thanks the gods for that cause I really need my friend and jacob really fill the gab
"Yes" I answered and he came inside my room
"The journalists are here" Jacob said with a bit of pity he could understand why I hate them, they're too inquisitive for their own good I think so far they're what I hate most in this era
"Would it be bad if I use my powers on them" I asked cause am so tired of them
"Yes" he answered geniunely, and thats one of the reason he remind me of my friend Jacob he is always up for a mischief and with his answer it sealed the fate of the journalists
So with that we step outside as I stepped out I saw them and they were more than 20 not that it matters anymore, they all stood and pointed out their microphone, some with camera and my ears is already flooded with thousand questions I won't dare tapping into their thought for it will be question after questions
"You all have all been curious to know how powerful I am" I ignored their questions and made my voice loud and radiates with power, I could see them all cower in fear
"well let me show you a glimpse of it" I said as I look at Jacob and he still have his famous smirk, he is so my new best friend, so I turned and looked at them with a devilish grin and used my telepathic powers to control them. Only high order of witches can do it to a limited amount of people and lucky for me my grandfather (maternal) is a high order wizard so with his gene and my other gene it amplified my powers so I can control more amount of people but still limited though
"You all should go home and give me rest, cause because of you guys I haven't rested since I woke up" just like that they all left and I smile inwardly and glad am the hybrid that holds such powers
"That's wicked" Jacob said as he high five me and I just smiled "so whats up for today" he asked. He have been with me since I woke up and we have bonded alot and I promised not to read his thought wish he was glad about
"I don't know, since I've pretty much seen everything so am not really in the mood to go out" Being a super being like me have its down sides since you're hardly surprised I see things or sense them miles away.
"Ok" he said then looked at me an continued "you have been sleeping for 500 years and you never woke until now, can I know why now?"he asked just like his grandfather ever the curious one
"Well" I decided to answer him truthfully and confide in him for his my bestfriend now "I went to sleep cause I couldn't find my mate so I grew bored being stock in 18 for many century so I decided to sleep" I chuckled as I remembered it "even your grandfather wanted to join me since he haven't found his mate" he looked surprised and I knew nobody ever told him
"So what stopped him" he asked
"the day we decide to go we were just taking care of things to leave command to Elijah, 3rd in command that same day he saw his mate, she was visiting our pack for the first time." I laughed again as I remembered the shock when he saw his mate, it was pure euphoria for him cause I could feel his overwhelming emotions
"So he now stayed back, even I stayed back for a month, for their weddings and with hope that I will be lucky like him but unfortunately I wasn't, so I went ahead with my plans and said my goodbye to Jacob" I remembered it just like yesterday I could still see the sadness on his face, I felt bad for not being there for him
"So as I sleep I could feel emotions strong ones" I looked at him "like when your grandfather died I felt it, but it wasn't strong enough to pull me out of my slumber" I can feel the guilt rise up from my stomach
"So what was strong enough to pull you out" Jacob asked, from the looks on his face, I can tell he doesn't blame me for his grandfathers death, and am glad for that
"My mate being in danger" I said as I remembered that day "I opened my eyes immediately I felt her emotions, it was fear, its the strongest thing I have felt since I went to sleep" I walked and sat on the little pavement and now we are sitting opposite eachother "so with her emotions I now felt you, its the same with your grandfather and then I felt everybodies, while everybody was fear, some afraid they will die, some afraid they can't protect their love ones. Yours is just pure anger" I looked at him and saw anger flashed before his eyes then it dawn on me that he hates them for taking his grandfather, but he was not yet born when he died what made him hate them so much
"When I got up I ran at a lightening speed as I reached I saw the wolf trying to rip her throat, so I gave the loudest roar" I finished since he knows the rest of the story
"From this story I still can't say for sure who the mate is but I have a good guess" He said and I told him to guess "Isabelle Kings" he said and I giggle
"Yes" I confirmed his guess
"So thats why you're also starting school which you don't actually need" he asked with a smug
"bingo" I said I learnt its a word in this new era
he just laugh
"Why close your eyes, cause she need to see your eyes to know you're her mate" he asked cause techinally speaking every supernatural thats their first instinct.
"Well I was reading peoples thought to know who is Azalk and who is not so I read Silas thought and knew he is her boyfriend and according to his thought they're pretty much in love" I said sadly
"Still, she is yours and nobody is allowed to touch the queen" he said angrier than me
"You really sound like him" I said with a smile and brough out the sunglass she gave me am going to be seeing her tomorrow I wonder if she would naturally be drawn to me or will she be with her boyfriend, that might set a dark cloud since it will make me jealous. Since am Alpha of Alphas the king of supernatural am expected to be possesive over my mate even more than royals, any person that touch her in a way inappropriate will be at the risk of loosing his life, thats normal, but unlike what people expect I have a high level of control and am calm by nature how funny
"Lets go race" Jacob said "I've always win every member of the pack but I suspect you will win me" he said as he stood up and ran off
I chuckle "Thats cheating" I said as I ran after him, it's only fair if he had a head start for am faster than any supernatural, in no time I caught up with him and pass him and I was not even trying
"You're faster than I thought" he said panting
"You have no idea" I said as we both head to the pack house
The Azalk that we captured I have found out their locations from their thought and I will go there with Jacob tonight, since just like his grandfather he is my partner and he is strong and uses the power he draws from me perfectly, so I don't have to worry about him, so we decided when we leave tonight we won't alert anyone.

It's midnight we're currently standing infront of a hole inside a thick forest that looks like it will lead down to underground. As we move down it sure did lead to underground with my superhearing I could hear chatters and this place smells awful
"This place smell awful" Jacob said my thought
"Yes, we are about to enter, be ready all of them are bad so no prisoner" I have already read their thought and they have no vital information they don't even know if they're the only Azalk group remaining, the one that acts like their leader thinks they are, I was glad no kid is there so I won't feel guilty. I kicked the door open, I want to have fun so I didn't roar or control them cause that would be easy kill and it will be lame to kill defendless people, so I allowed them free will, in order to put up a fight, as the door went down they all stood to attacking position and the wolves transformed and the vampires had their fangs on while the witches hands flame up
One wolf ran towards me I position with my claws out but before he reached Jacob came infront and slit his throat, he looked backed at me with a smirk, cunning bastard he got the first kill, now lets see who kills most, as if he knew what I was thinking, we attacked the same time
I was faster , I kept ripping heads, slittings throats, tearing limps I took the time to look at Jacob and he looks happy and doesn't need my help as I focused back on the fight about ten witches circled me with their hands ablaze I gave a devilish grin and did my telepathy thing and each of their heads busted like a balloon filled with excess air that got the remaining Azalk scared to their guts. Jacob came close to me with his bloody face and hands but non, his
"Looks like we should put them out of their mystery" he said and I nod as we attack to finish them all.
I kept thinking what Isabelle will think of me if she sees me like this with countless corpse surrounding me and Jacob, surely she will be afraid of me I hope she never sees me like this ever
"That will be all" Jacob said as we step outside and I magically set the hideout on fire and felt relieve that we won't be hearing of Azalk, all this I do is for my people and for her safety and no matter what I do no matter how hideous and monstrous its for the safety of my people
"Come lets go" I said and with that we went home and am glad and happy cause I will be seeing Isabelle tomorrow, my Queen, the Queen of supernatural world.
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2017
thats chapte 3 visit the blog to get 1 and 2 have fun
Re: Accused by nastynic(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
bruh..nice story, can i get the link to your blog please??
Re: Accused by kingokoh(m): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2017
its www.udokaebooks..com and please do help me share as you read thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Grammarly Premium, And Take Your Writing To An Enhanced Professional Level. / Threading The Right Path / Forever Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.