Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College (8473 Views)

Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) / Luxurious Private Jet Aircraft For Sale SOLD!!!!! / Aircraft for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by newmedia01(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2017
wen this Administration finish, d next person go say Na chop money dem collect...
Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by romme2u: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:
Another Noise, OYA DAB KEEPER JOOR

u want start new trend ba?

kwantinue grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

Future Tense Presidency (FTP). grin cheesy

What of the presidential fleet they condemned GEJ so much for? That they'd sell them off or use to begin a national airline?

Why have they not donated those planes to the aviation school?

APC still taking crash course in governance after two years. Apprentice years of blame game, policy somersaults and shattered economy. angry angry

Dem think say to manage a complex, dysfunctional and disunited country like 9ja dey easy.
My brother eeh, how people still manage to fall for APC's scam is what I can't decided, yes PDP is bad but, APC is something badder than bad
Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by GoodMuyis(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2017
[s]
AreaFada2:

Future Tense Presidency (FTP). grin cheesy
What of the presidential fleet they condemned GEJ so much for? That they'd sell them off or use to begin a national airline?
Why have they not donated those planes to the aviation school?
APC still taking crash course in governance after two years. Apprentice years of blame game, policy somersaults and shattered economy. angry angry
Dem think say to manage a complex, dysfunctional and disunited country like 9ja dey easy.
[/s]

The Heading say FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College not Presidential Fleet.

Read before you comment

Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by GoodMuyis(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
20 aircrafts shocked shocked shocked

Abeg makai laf small jare cheesy grin cheesy grin

This our FG and "To, Set To, We Will, About To" are like ewa & agoyin.. #Inseparable

That is Language of the Press, when they are speculating to avoid publishing false. If the news happen to be false they can always get something to fallback on
Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by AreaFada2: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
GoodMuyis:
[s][/s]

The Heading say FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College not Presidential Fleet.

Read before you comment

I wish you can follow your own "wise counsel" and read first before commenting anyhow.

I said why not send planes from the presidential fleet to aviation school? Because APC during campaign said GEJ had to many planes in the fleet that APC govt won't need those planes.

Abeg try and control your zealot Zone-B-ism a little a bit. I know it sharks like Oshogbo weed. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by GoodMuyis(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

I wish you can follow your own "wise counsel" and read first before commenting anyhow.
I said why not send planes from the presidential fleet to aviation school? Because APC during campaign said GEJ had to many planes in the fleet that APC govt won't need those planes.
Abeg try and control your zealot Zone-B-ism a little a bit. I know it sharks like Oshogbo weed. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

Aircraft in Presidential Fleet are not for Training
See the type of Aircraft used at Ilorin IAC

See The Aircraft in Presidential Fleet

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by fashrola(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
FG should also look at the predicaments of the Maritime Academy... There's no single water craft for their training..... Even a scrapped vessel will go a long way in their training
Re: FG To Buy 20 Aircraft For Aviation College by vatiqan(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
you shouldn't be fighting for FTC
you are too old for that. have you heard?

lol. if u never craze, na small remain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

V6 Or V4. / I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 / 2018 Model Range Rover Vogue Super Charged Lwb Toks Super Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.