Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China (16665 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China by Nemex365(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Right now, i will reveal to you the fast selling products you can easily
import and sell on konga for big profit.

#1 WRIST WATCHES :--

Wristwatches are in high demand and easily sell fast.
Most importers focus only on wrist watches and still make big profit .
#2 MEN'S SHOES :-

Merchants selling this product on Konga has been smiling to the bank on a regular basis.
You might as well consider to join the league.

#3 : PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS :--

These product sell like hot cake.

Personal care products includes products as diverse as Colognes, Deodorant, Face and Body Scrub,
Beauty Products, Facial Products etc.
This category has one of the highest numbers of sales on Konga.
People (especially women) really want to look good and they are ready to spend their money on that.

#4 KIDS EDUCATIONAL TABLETS :-

Put an educational tablet in the hands of a child, and you open his/her mind to a world of learning and fun.
There are different learning tablets appropriate for each age group from ages 3-5 all the way to 12-14 and beyond.
This product is really a goldmine right now as parents are making orders in their in large numbers for this product.
You can make a lot of money importing this product from china and sell for high profit on particular e-commerce sites in Nigeria.
Selling this product on Jumia & Konga alone will guarantee you tens of sales on a weekly basis.

#5 WOMEN CLOTHING :

Most women really love fashion and these product category sell fast on konga.

And when it comes to the latest fashion cloths & designers ,they are ready to bring out their cash to buy them.
Selling women clothes like Chiffon tops, Jeans, Skirts, and Gowns would generate you a lot of revenue.
Therefore, if you are to decide on the product to sell, you can think about selling women wears which can be easily sourced from china at affordable prices.

#6 PORTABLE TYRE INFLATORS: -

This is a hot product among car users. This product comes in handy in case of emergency.
Imagine having a flat tyre at the middle of third mainland bridge, the portable tyre inflator would surely be a life saver in that situation.
Hence, every car owner would desire to own one.

PRODUCT #7: POWERBANKS, MEMORY CARDS AND EAR PIECE

Mobile phone accessories are always selling, I mean selling fast and always with big profit margin.

The epileptic nature of power supply in the country, makes power bank a must have product for every smart phone users.

One of the most fast selling products on Konga.
I have given you the 7 hot products you can easily import from china and resell them online on konga for big profit.

Learn the secrets today, on how you can make extra N200,000- N500,000 Monthly by selling these hot products on konga and jumia .

Go To My Profile For Details On How You Can Get Access
Re: 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China by borntosuccess(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China by bayleaf(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice one. Do these still sell or are there new additions?
Re: 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China by retouchfoods(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
You are good with it, ride on

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / What Can N50 Buy In Your Area? / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.