Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) (486 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10am On Apr 25, 2017
I can't imagine an adult sleeping while bathing, but as you know babies will keep amazing those who find quality time to share with their children and infants. I have been many times blessed by watching little one play, express themselves and even crying.

What a gift of God Almighty to man kind which most people have neglected and turn into a business venture. Children are meant to be celebrated, adore and cherish greatly, reason being that everyone was born as a baby. To realise that you couldn't see you while you were born, this opportunity of witnessing another one born into your home gives us the rareless chance to watch our children grow up to who they are and who we were.

This is a life time event in the history of humanity. I made a vow even before I got married that I am going to be very active in the development and nurturing of our children. I got the chance and I will tell you, it's very rewarding and practical. You learn to appreciate your parents and care givers. Those who you might have heard had one hand and the other in your upbringing. I won't say it's fun. I'd say it's seriously, you must concentrate carefully or you could lose your children.

But the particular event which trips​ us to the heavenly and back to the earth is the sleeping bathing" I couldn't imagine someone sleeping and yet bathing. You all, I mean serious parents, have your experiences, people want to hear and learn from your work.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) by lightblazingnow(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Awesome
Re: Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) by lightblazingnow(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2017
Experience

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity / How Do You Know That A Lady Loves You? / I Can't Withstand My Husband Hunger For Lover Making, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.