Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods (4922 Views)

Free Live Training On Organic Layer Production / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds / Calculation Of Feed Per Bird(layer At Point Of Lay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 6:00am On Apr 25, 2017
During the organic broiler project, I promised to embark on a layer project. Anyway that has been on the way for a while. Progress has been made and a movement and possibly a total revolution in poultry production is on the way. Over the course of this amazing journey, we have been able to achieve a lot. We now have organic supplements for poultry production that are very effective.
All you need to do is buy birds and use our supplements... If you can follow and execute simple instructions, broiler production is just as easy as brushing you teeth.

These are our organic supplements that enables you grow birds without synthetic vaccines, drugs and multi vitamins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2017
I know this project will be as successful as the first, hope you will make it more detailed than the broiler project as layers are more frustrating than broilers.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by shakyriri: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2017
How much sir? Ur contact details Pls?
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by oneroflo57(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Ll definitely get this ,i really don't know anything about training birds and lk he doing it strictly for consumption purpose...not commercial....
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I know this project will be as successful as the first, hope you will make it more detailed than the broiler project as layers are more frustrating than broilers.
Thanks.
oh sure I will.

2 Likes

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
shakyriri:
How much sir? Ur contact details Pls?
It's 1500 per bottle, 08034342637

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by ollyfatty(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
#organic hia we come.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Meanwhile, our teaming followers and deciples can join us on the caravan train coming up in Ilorin, all the brain behind our successful whatsapp training recently like Turks, shakyriri, munzy14, ummulkhair20, Lowcostfarmer amongst others and the legendary Dr. Perez.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by jesse8048(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow, quietly following. You have inspired me with ur organic approach. My pen is ready waiting for the birds to arrive. Can't wait to be a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by jjblue: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Your approach to challenges is always amazing. Can you tell us more on your experiment with layers as you do with broilers.

What do you intend To achieve?

In your organic layer egg production trials, do you achieve parity with synthetic method? Or you achieve even more?

I presumed health wise, organic egg produce contain no synthetic residue, therefore more preferred for healthy human consumption. Do you have other explanations to make In this aspect?

Mortality control, etc

What are the challenges in organic layer approach.

etc

The above points raised will prepare the minds of your followers more of what to expect, as well as raise their interest on organic approach.

I humbly submit
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
jjblue:
Your approach to challenges is always amazing. Can you tell us more on your experiment with layers as you do with broilers.

What do you intend To achieve?

In your organic layer egg production trials, do you achieve parity with synthetic method? Or you achieve even more?

I presumed health wise, organic egg produce contain no synthetic residue, therefore more preferred for healthy human consumption. Do you have other explanations to make In this aspect?

Mortality control, etc

What are the challenges in organic layer approach.

etc

The above points raised will prepare the minds of your followers more of what to expect, as well as raise their interest on organic approach.

I humbly submit

Thanks for the comment, very purposeful. In the real sense, I had already achieved astonishing results with layers already especially the ISA brown, I am here to share my experience. During my consultation services, one reoccurring problem with layers is sudden drop in eggs production. Imagine a farmer with 1700 birds consuming feeds worth 500k every months and the birds output is just 300k...

How do you feed them?Layer's egg output must be enough to feed them first before profit making. In this case many farmer are between the devil and the deep blues sea. Whatever choice he makes, he expose himself financially...

But how did he got holed up in this unfortunate situation? This thread will handle all these and many more. Before the commencement of this project, I will want to prepare followers well for the big simple task ahead. The key to success in layers and other poultry is to keep them healthy first before egg laying. I will expose you all to the engine room of profitable layer's production.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by Ututum: 2:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Am very much interested in this.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by mickybeejay(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls make sure to do this in a detailed and clear way..... so that the people that are seeing this type of approach for the first time will be able to grab what you are saying. And also about the whatsapp group, how do I get a link to it? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by jjblue: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
organicfoods:
Thanks for the comment, very purposeful. In the real sense, I had already achieved astonishing results with layers already especially the ISA brown, I am here to share my experience. During my consultation services, one reoccurring problem with layers is sudden drop in eggs production. Imagine a farmer with 1700 birds consuming feeds worth 500k every months and the birds output is just 300k...

How do you feed them?Layer's egg output must be enough to feed them first before profit making. In this case many farmer are between the devil and the deep blues sea. Whatever choice he makes, he expose himself financially...

But how did he got holed up in this unfortunate situation? This thread will handle all these and many more. Before the commencement of this project, I will want to prepare followers well for the big simple task ahead. The key to success in layers and other poultry is to keep them healthy first before egg laying. I will expose you all to the engine room of profitable layer's production.

thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by jamp: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good one organicfoods. You are doing a great work. Keep it up. I can't wait to learn from you.

Dalu

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by GenyEbere(f): 2:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Grabs seat. The link to the whatsapp group is not opening
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by MrBONE2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good One Organicfood you re doing a great job keep it Up.

May GREAT ONE bless you.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by kayo80(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
organicfoods:
It's 1500 per bottle, 08034342637

How can I get them? I live in Ibadan.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by kayo80(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Organicfoods, when will you talk about your success with raising Layers organically? I am really interested in this as I am about to start with 50 day old layers next week and I want to go fully organic, with your drugs.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:

How can I get them? I live in Ibadan.
My office is beside the Deeper Life head quarter on the Ibadan Ife expressway before Nigeria brewery. Just give me a call when coming.

3 Likes

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:
Organicfoods, when will you talk about your success with raising Layers organically? I am really interested in this as I am about to start with 50 day old layers next week and I want to go fully organic, with your drugs.
This is what I will be doing here. All you need to do to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by kayo80(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
organicfoods:
My office is beside the Deeper Life head quarter on the Ibadan Ife expressway before Nigeria brewery. Just give me a call when coming.

Okay. I don't know that area sha. I am new in Ibadan. How do I get there from Iwo road? I want to come next week Wednesday.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. I don't know that area sha. I am new in Ibadan. How do I get there from Iwo road? I want to come next week Wednesday.
Pick a cab going to Nigeria brewery and tell the driver you are dropping at oando filling stations, call me when you get there. My office is not far away. Meanwhile I do farm consultation on Wednesday, you can pick any day of the week apart from Wednesday thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by kayo80(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2017
organicfoods:
pick a cab going to Nigeria brewery and tell the driver you are dropping at oando filling stations, call me when you get there. My office is not far away. Meanwhile I do farm consultation on Wednesday, you can pick any day of the week apart from Wednesday thanks.

Okay.
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by webhostbiz: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Pls how many bags of layer feed will 2000 birds consume in a day?
Also how do I get hold of your organic products for birds, products usage and cost. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2017
webhostbiz:
Pls how many bags of layer feed will 2000 birds consume in a day?
Also how do I get hold of your organic products for birds, products usage and cost. Thank you
How old are the birds? You can reach me on whatsapp 08034342637.

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by webhostbiz: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Birds are 11 months old from day old
Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by kayo80(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Organicfoods, why not enlighten us on what each drug does? Like, what do each of the organic drugs take the place of in normal poultry vaccination? I am raising pullets from Friday, and I want to know what each of your drugs really does. I would like to buy just one first...which would you advise me to get first for day old chicks? Please, I need swift response. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2017
kayo80:
Organicfoods, why not enlighten us on what each drug does? Like, what do each of the organic drugs take the place of in normal poultry vaccination? I am raising pullets from Friday, and I want to know what each of your drugs really does. I would like to buy just one first...which would you advise me to get first for day old chicks? Please, I need swift response. Thank you.
Sorry for the late response. You will need three of the products.

1. The ginger garlic extract... This help the birds improve it's immunity and helps with brooding without heat

2. LAB : Lactic Acid Bacteria. This is a powerful tool to deal with diseases and enhances survival of the birds at day old. It neutralizes potential diseases and occupies space that certain diseases would have occupied within the birds environment and inside the guts and digestive system. It enhances appetite and weight gain. Helps with feeds conversion ratio... Does a lot of other positive things that needs to be investigated.

3.Super Tagiri, this is a careful blend of 25 herbs. With Tagiri as the base ingredients, very powerful against diseases should they occur. This is the back bone of our solution. All ingredients are herbs and roots gotten from the rainforest.

3 Likes

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by organicfoods(m): 12:38am On May 06, 2017
Sorry for the little delay for our project. This project would be divided into three. The reason for this is because

1. I have some pullets that are already 8 weeks old purely raised with my organic system.

2. I will also like to start with day old pullets, this is to enable upstarter get the feel doing it from the scratch. As usual Turks the most reliable will do the supply.

3. I will want to use this medium to help farmers having difficulty with egg drop, sudden death issues that are always rampant with layers. Therfore I will be getting some spent layers and show you how to bring them back to life with this project.

So a lot in the pipe line... Promises to be the game changer in poultry production. Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Organic Layer Solution By: Organicfoods by MrBONE2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
organicfoods:
Sorry for the little delay for our project. This project would be divided into three. The reason for this is because

1. I have some pullets that are already 8 weeks old purely raised with my organic system.

2. I will also like to start with day old pullets, this is to enable upstarter get the feel doing it from the scratch. As usual Turks the most reliable will do the supply.

3. I will want to use this medium to help farmers having difficulty with egg drop, sudden death issues that are always rampant with layers. Therfore I will be getting some spent layers and show you how to bring them back to life with this project.

So a lot in the pipe line... Promises to be the game changer in poultry production. Trust me!
kudos for the Good Job you re doing?Pls am rearing broiler,i use vital feed for them recently i notice that vital feed had reduce the quality of broiler finisher which i feed them with,the feed looks so dark such that they re passing black solid poo.i want to switch to Hybrid or TopFeed broiler finsher brand pls which did you sugest is the best among the two.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Broilers Birds Grow And Weigh Faster In 4 Weeks / How To Start Food Export Business In Nigeria - The Complete Guide / Cucumber And Watermelon Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.