Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji (642 Views)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Ogashub(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Satguru Maharaji has urged President Buhari to rush to him for healing concerning his protracted illness.

Founder of the One Love Family stated this on Monday, while addressing journalists after a week-long program which celebrated the 30 years of existence of Maharaji Village, along Lagos-Ibadan expressway in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.

“He supposed to seek help from black man and not white men in London.

“Remember the last time he was going out of the country for medical attention, I was the only one said he would come back safe. What I’m saying is that let’s harness our power here to save ourselves.
“You cannot seat down and be saying Maharaji ji is not a Muslim or Christian. Is God a Muslim? So, if he can come to me, I’ll heal him”, he said.
On Southern Kaduna crisis, the self-acclaimed saviour after Jesus and Mohammed, claimed that if the people can invoke the holy name of Maharaji ji on Kaduna, there will be solutions to the crisis ravaging the area adding that even El Rufai will flee away. Dailypost reports.

Earlier while receiving the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, Ogunguniso 1 who was represented by his two wives, Kudirat and Rashidat Adetunji, Maharaji ji said the that civilization started in Ibadan.

“Ibadan is the first Nazareth while Ile Ife is the first Israel. Contrary to insinuation that Maharaji ji sucks blood, I’m rather a saviour whose name is Akanji Akinbami Ajirobatan, a Yoruba son from Adeoyo in Ibadan and I was prophesied by the first Maharaji ji as his successor.
“I enjoin us to go back to our root as my mission is to save Yoruba culture from extinction and put stop to religious discrimination in the land. The celebration is a reawakening to embrace love and make sure we don’t longer work in vain but reap from our labour.
“Maharaji ji is a holy name and a paragon of virtues whom everybody must celebrate. We therefore want your royal majesty to support us to promote the faith to better our society. Ibadan was chosen as the next place of Maharaji ji after USA because it is a powerful land”, he said.
Responding, one of the wives of Olubadan, Olori Kudirat Adetunji said during their sojourn in London, the white men warned them never to forsake the rich culture of Yoruba.

“We were also told that you are not evil as some people may be saying from some quarters. We believe in your faith and we believe that by your power and support, Olubadan will succeed on his reign “, the queen said.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/buhari-prayers-late-guru-maharaji-says/?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=referral

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by estyvino(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Haba
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
tongue
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by optional1(f): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2017
na by force to well again
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by omowolewa: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2017
This one wey Buhari matter don enter Guru!

Get well soon baba
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Guru is really sick
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Guru is really sick
but Buhari is sicker tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
"...If the people can invoke the holy name of Maharaji ji on Kaduna, there will be solutions to the crisis ravaging the area adding that even El Rufai will flee away.."

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Guru is really sick
He's d one dat needs prayers self.
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

And Nigeria is the sickest... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BigStout(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2017
optional1:
na by force to well again
grin you're evulz, so you want him to remain sick?
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Hahaaha grin cheesy. Buhari the sickler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by sarrki(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba is doing wella
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Where have you been?
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Pavore9: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
This man is a clown!
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by greatwhite(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
The main story here is about el rufai fleeing the crock city for good. Anything that would make him run. I am in support.
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by ojun50(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Na different kind of people dey 9ja
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by optional1(f): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
grin you're evulz, so you want him to remain sick?

excuse ma...

I'm not the one who wants him to remain sick He is a stubborn fly and should be let to enter the grave to see if he will come out again to breath...

A man who is sick refuse to treament himself or follow the medical rules is that one an obedient man.. Instead he decide to make garri increase in price..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Where have you been?
I have been around Ooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is doing wella
Said by Baba's chief doctor
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

And Nigeria is the sickest... cheesy
Baba na so the thing be oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by sarrki(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Said by Baba's chief doctor

grin grin

Baba have not been seeing you of late
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin

Baba have not been seeing you of late

Me dey oh, just that I've been kinda busy wink
Re: Buhari Must Run To Me For Prayers Beforte It’s Too Late — Guru Maharaji by sarrki(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Me dey oh, just that I've been kinda busy wink

Aii baba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did This Sister Sin Against God? / Take A Look At Soldiers Preaching The Gospel In Iraq / Bishop David Oyedepo At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.