Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Forget Adsense, Add A Marketplace To Your Blog And Earn A Lot Of Money With Stac - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Forget Adsense, Add A Marketplace To Your Blog And Earn A Lot Of Money With Stac (334 Views)

How Can I Add A Download Button To My Site / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Adsense, Add A Marketplace To Your Blog And Earn A Lot Of Money With Stac by NaijaDays(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
In this post I will be discussing a platform called StackCommerce that allows bloggers monetize their blog by adding relevant products alongside their contents.

StackSocial is an e-commerce company that publishes deals on physical and digital products. These deals range from electronics to software to online courses.

StackSocial, along with CitizenGoods and SkillWise, are e-commerce platforms of the company StackCommerce.
As stated earlier StackCommerce aims to sell products seamlessly through relevant content
Ø Why should you use StackCommerce ?
If you are particular about a type of content, then you attract a certain kind of audience and you become unique in that space.
When people react to your content well, they are more than likely to take a step further and purchase a product that you recommend.

Ø How To Start
Blogging deals with passion, and selling is just a by-product. If you want people to purchase products through your blog, then you must work on one thing only: CONTENT
Features Of Stackcommerce
v StackCommerce Integrated
You can run an e-commerce enterprise from your blog/website with StackCommerce Integrated Store.
StackCommerce compares and rate products based on your content and provides relevant products to sell on your blog/website. StackCommerce takes responsibility for your customer service, payments, and even copy-writing .
They provide analytics for you to increase your sales and tools to promoting your content. If your website contains tutorial, you can integrate a feature called ‘Academies’ that lets you monetize your course content.

integrated-shops
Integrate a shop to your blog for up-selling products in your niche

integrated-academies
For blogs that teach skills, Academies are a good way to monetize courses

v StackSocial Affiliate
StackCommerce affiliate program gives you access to all products in StackSocial, Citizen Goods, and Skillwise stores and also copy-able affiliate links that will get you started.
stack-social-affiliate-programme
The StackSocial affiliate program dashboard

StackCommerce have almost every product you can imagine. There is a search engine to search for specific products.
StackCommerce is a very useful monetizing platform for every blogger.

Sign-up For StackCommerce Now!

Do you have any question about StackCommerce? Kindly let me know in the comment section below.
There is love in sharing, so kindly share this write-up on StackCommerce with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!

Thanks.
Go to source to see the sign-up links
source: http://tracepreneur..com/2017/04/forget-adsense-add-marketplace-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Can't Upload Pix On Dis Forum,help!! / My Phone Cannot Screenshoot What Should I Do? / Kindle Fire Tech Support Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.